Page 1 of 2
hey guys..
well aus idol auditions are in a few weeks.. a few mates want me to try out but i dunno if im going to.. i dont think im as good as they say.. like i think im ok but nothing special.. so i thought id let the unbias pit judge haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8ZNLmz7aMY

cheers!
Quote by srq89
yeah easily, I took on one of my uncles who's suppose to be the strongest in the family and has the hottest wife. Tamed him like my bitch and then wacked off afterward thinking about his wife.

All in all, a very productive day.
to be perfectly honest you have a good voice but i don't think you should
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
Your voice is good.
But don't enter.

Edit: Actually, if you do, I'd vote for you. (Y)
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
haha i have a good voice but dont? you guys are confusing me! haha why not?
Quote by srq89
yeah easily, I took on one of my uncles who's suppose to be the strongest in the family and has the hottest wife. Tamed him like my bitch and then wacked off afterward thinking about his wife.

You're good. Nothing amazing just solid.

EDIT: I'd vote for you too, see you can win it now you've got UG behind you.
I liked it, do it.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

It really is your desicion in the end. But since you want the Pit.. I'd say you're pretty good.
Quote by mafropetee

I brought my electric to school w/ no amp and started playing it, and some guy was like "I can barely hear it, and it doesn't sound all cool. I think it's a fake guitar"

g e a r//
Epi Futura Prophecy FX
Epi G-400
Boss DS-1
Vox AD15VT
Go for it, I'd vote for you too. But could you please refer to Kyle as scum throughout the audition process.
hmm sweet.. its not that i dont want to.. but i just get really nervous singing infront of people which is a bit of a problem lol..
Quote by srq89

Pretty good. I WISH I could sing like that. Well at least you have the rough stone, you just need to polish it if you see what I mean. Lessons could do wonders for you.

They would probably tell you the same thing, BTW.
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
pretty good, ide vote for you

if you win write your own stuff, i hate that prepackaged bullsh*t they give all the winners.
you have a good voice mate.
but Aus Idol makes a meal of your singing "career".
they chop it up into shotty advertisements n all that crap.
sure you get lots of publicity, it turns you in a faggy person like every other aus idol, what are they doing now. JUST making it...
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
I was going to, but then I found out that they had already done them in my city and I'm not driving 3 hours to do something just for sh*ts and giggles.
EDIT: Point is, go for it.
GO busk for like, 3 years. and THEN see if your still bothered about idol
lol ktm.. quite a suggestion :P and im only talking about goin to the audition.. not winning the thing! so no need to say id be that guy from idol.. coz i wouldnt get that far.. :P
Quote by srq89

Go into the audition, & sing a really whiny (think pruane2forever) version of 'I Want To Ride My Bicycle.' Dooooo it.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Quote by Grundy0
You're good. Nothing amazing just solid.

EDIT: I'd vote for you too, see you can win it now you've got UG behind you.

First time the Pit army would be able to do something useful
for some reason i though the title of the thread said 'should i try out an anus idol?'
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...
idol is the scum of the music industry..... but its your choice
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
try it out...your voice sounds pretty good...go for it!...but I hate pop music
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by anal_parasite
If you do get through to a televised stage you gotta sing Never Gonna Give You Up

Rickroll aussie idol!
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Your definitely good enough, but would you really want to be the next Guy Sebastian?
Everyone becomes a genius when they join UG
Lol i'd say go for it with 100,000 pit viewer's voting for you if you post the number for them to vote...

1. Enter Aus Idol
2. Get through to a few rounds until you get voted for
3. Post the number on pit
4. ???
5. PROFIT you win aus idol!

Gear
Gibson Les Paul Traditional
Carvin V3 and Marhall 1960A cab
2 B.C. Rich Ironbird Pro
Schecter Hellraiser 6
Boss ML-2

go for it man. i reckon ur good enough to go at least to the next stage. ug will vote for ya : D

edit: its a good way to get urself noticed. even if u dont get far, someone might like ya and give u a record deal. just maybee...
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Last edited by macaroni at May 5, 2008,
I thought it was wikked. Good voice.
Co-President of the 'Guitarists Born In 1991' Club. PM Me, gdm09 or blues_rocker to join.
Do it! what you got to lose? i see only profit from this
According to wiki FAP really stands for familial adenomatous polyposis, a type of colon cancer.
--------------
Ibanez SZ720
Randall RG75D
--------------
Me Playing Stuff: Here
Absolutely not.
First off I don't think you're good enough, don't get me wrong you're a good singer - but to do well on a show like that you have to have an exceptional voice.
Secondly, just don't do it because of the contract you have to sign to get on it... one clause states that if you get on the show any revenue you generate from music in your life, whether it's releasing a hit single or whether it's giving guitar lessons when you're older - you need to pay 'Idol' a cut of it.
Basically they will rape your music career for the rest of your life.
If you believe your good enough, then enter, if not, then dont...
/thread
Ibanez RG350DX
Randall RH150G3
Harley Benton Cab (Shut up.)
Roland Cube 60
Dunlop Wah Wah Pedal.

mmmmm

Guitar fund - £300/???
Help me out guise!!1!
or you could quadruple your possible votes by posting the number on /b/
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Page 1 of 2