I was driving home late one night and I was tuning through every radio station trying to find something to listen to when I came across this hauntingly beautiful song. Almost entirely instrumental with just background vocals. Once I realized there weren't gonna be any lyrics in the song to look up, I got out my phone and started recording it; the recording is probably the last 1/4 of the song. It's pretty low quality, so sorry for that, but if anyone could help me identifying this song I would greatly appreciate it!!!!!

It's in my profile: http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/rcw110131/

Oh and this was on the local college's radio station around 1am, I already emailed the station but haven't got a response (this was like a week ago....)
sorry mate, just had a listen, i do not have a clue in the slightest. Might seem like a pointless post, but at least you know someone has acutally listened to it, instead of your thread dying.
Quote by centorium

i love green day,sure they're mostly power cords but for begginer,good they are
Quote by PlayMadness
Spent too much time in the talk like Yoda thread, you have.

ahh i dont like that it sounds almost spooky but sorry i have no idea try ringing into the radio station
SIG
Quote by metalguy001
ahh i dont like that it sounds almost spooky but sorry i have no idea try ringing into the radio station

Haha hence the "hauntingly beautiful"
I think I heard it somewhere but my memory isn't able to recognize it.

and your two-handed tapping song is awesome, very good for practicing and beautiful.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
I think I heard it somewhere but my memory isn't able to recognize it.

and your two-handed tapping song is awesome, very good for practicing and beautiful.

Thanks I really appreciate it
Quote by freedoms_stain
It's a Radiohead song, gimmie 5 mins and I'll find the title.

OMG thank you so much!
Quote by freedoms_stain
It's Backdrafts from the Hail To The Thief album.

You mean Backdrifts, and it doesn't really sound like it.