ok I need a new amp for jamming and small gigs something from 75w-115w i play everything from blues to metal i play a esp ltd ec1000
i was looking at a line 6 spider 115w i know they have a bad reputation but would it be good for me? my budget is $500AU what are some good alternatives? im proberly limited to 2nd hands but that doesnt bother me. Cheers
I'd **** her so hard, even if she was a decomposing corpse... and I'd just dug her up... damn that'd be hot.
Peavy Valveking (stack or Combo) or Bugera 333(stack or Combo) both are 100 watt ALL TUBE amplifiers for Rock and Metal combined with a great clean channel.
i like randall's... like the G3 series cause then you get a good amp plus a some effects to play with...
According to wiki FAP really stands for familial adenomatous polyposis, a type of colon cancer.
--------------
Ibanez SZ720
Randall RG75D
--------------
Me Playing Stuff: Here
Last edited by imnopunkrocker9 at May 5, 2008,
You might get a 2nd hand Line 6 Flextone, it's like the Spider with all the effects but it sounds 10x better IMO
Cheers for the help guys Appreciated
I'd **** her so hard, even if she was a decomposing corpse... and I'd just dug her up... damn that'd be hot.
might be hard getting the peavey or bugera in australia for that price, though.
Half Man, Half Bearpig! I am Super Sereal!

Quote by jravolta
Every time the Jonas Brothers play, an innocent in Darfur is killed.

lol diversity in UGers:

Quote by i have to pee
I am not 12, but my sack is still hairless.

Quote by magnum1117
my balls are hairy as chewbacca's...