I know everyone is sick of these by now but I'll try and make this easy as possible:

I've been playing for 3 years now and am getting sick of my Peavey strat. copy so I was looking to get a new guitar. I play mostly Hard rock/Metal, I don't like single coil pickups. I've got a budget of £300 (about $590)

thanks for your help in advanced
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
Quote by dom-4-spongebob
Jackson rhoads would be good
u can get ones with tremilos 4 lik 300 ish

Yeah, trems that fall apart.

TS, invest either in a hardtail Ibanez RG or, if you want a dependable trem for the budget, an Ibanez S.
Ibanez S are nice guitars, played on a beautiful one a few days ago, really nice feel and very comfortable body shape.

Also take a look at schecter, they make really nice affordable guitars.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
i second the ibanez suggestion
According to wiki FAP really stands for familial adenomatous polyposis, a type of colon cancer.
--------------
Ibanez SZ720
Randall RG75D
--------------
Me Playing Stuff: Here
thanks guys i'll have a look into those (Y)

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
I dont. I support Jackson RR (X series or RR3 second hand)
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
I challenge you to a duel.

Nah, nothing against Jacksons, but I do have something with their cheap LFRs, just like I dislike cheap Ibanez LFRs.
Quote by LP_CL
I dont. I support Jackson RR (X series or RR3 second hand)

from what ive seen the jackson guitars look to be abit out my price range, but could be wrong.

Quote by synpet713192

Go Schecter. They make damn fine Rock and Metal axe's for great prices.
Feed your mind.
Quote by Jaysifer
from what ive seen the jackson guitars look to be abit out my price range, but could be wrong.

I dont know that yet. I know that brittish prices are very high, but i think you should be able to buy a RX10D new or MAYBE (if your lucky) find a RR3 second hand in your price range.
http://www.musicstore.de/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/MusicStore-MusicStoreShop-Site/en_EN/-/EUR/ViewProductDetail-Start;pgid=?SKU=GIT0009333-000&ProductUUID=0&JumpTo=OfferList
http://www.musicstore.de/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/WFS/MusicStore-MusicStoreShop-Site/en_EN/-/EUR/ViewProductDetail-Start;pgid=?SKU=GIT0008731-002&ProductUUID=0&JumpTo=OfferList
You see: RX10D for £307 new and RR3 for £407
So you should find an RR3 for £300 second hand.
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
Quote by Firebread
Go Schecter. They make damn fine Rock and Metal axe's for great prices.

oh ya, schecter is good too.. i forgot about then
According to wiki FAP really stands for familial adenomatous polyposis, a type of colon cancer.
--------------
Ibanez SZ720
Randall RG75D
--------------
Me Playing Stuff: Here