I'm putting this question to the pit as my stupid mate thought it would be clever to say to our teacher in class today that women belong in the kitchen (yes she is a she). So in context of studying English she asked him to write an Opinion Piece to which she will right one back to his.

So the Question I put to you is "Do women only belong in the kitchen and should they be allowed to other things?"

I disagree with this I think women should be treated equally.
The object of war isn't to die for your country it's to make the other bastard die for his.

New amp fund $51.53/$7000

Quote by j-e-f-f-e-r-s
If I'm in love, I use chloroform.

I know, I'm such an old-fashioned romantic.
They can go other places too. The whole house needs to be clean you know.
Gear:
Ibanez S470DXQM
Laney GH50L - Laney GS212IE
Boss GE7
MXR Wylde OD
Boss DD2
Boss CE20
Walden G570
they do, thats why they have smaller feet, to get closer to the cooker...
Quote by JB2500
they do, thats why they have smaller feet, to get closer to the cooker...

Your friend sounds like a douche...
It all makes sense
We're capable of beauty
Through sounds that make on cringe
The dogs only hear us now

Quote by Sir Daniel

/thread

Seriously though, they can also get groceries..

No they don't belong in the kitchen, i mean the washing needs to done, there's vacuuming, and then they need to be sexed everynow and again, so certainly not.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
you know, women were much happier when all they had to do was stay at home all day and bake ****
Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Gold/Silver/Crystal.

Simply because I could breed the pokemon, and act out my sick sexual fantasies between Dittos and Chanseys.

Quote by bequickorbedead
She had sex..with my...AIDS?
Why did the woman cross the road? Who cares? Why wasn't she in the kitchen?

Male dominance bullshit aside, women should be equal to men in todays society.
Quote by freedoms_stain

Male dominance bullshit aside, women should be equal to men in todays society.

Well you would be right however, they ask for jobs so we give them a job and now the want leave or they don't want to work. I wish they would make up there mind instead of asking for equally then acting like they are better than us.
The object of war isn't to die for your country it's to make the other bastard die for his.

Quote by j-e-f-f-e-r-s

Why doesn't your teacher need to wear a watch?

There's a clock on the oven.

Also, check out my sig.
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
personally i think them going outside and everything is a great idea. t3h r4pez wud be very hard if they all just stayed in their kitchens...
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
btw, I'm not ACTUALLY a womanizer, just throwin' it out there...
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
Here's a better question: Should women be allowed to drive cars?

On the one hand, the car was, is, and forever will be, a man's machine. He has laid claim to it, just as woman has laid claim to the oven and stove.

But on the other hand, how can women be expected to carry home all of her bags of groceries without the help of a car?

Thoughts?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
yer give them the choice to do what they want if they choose house work , good on em
btw nimrod i love your avatar
Quote by Gunpowder
Here's a better question: Should women be allowed to drive cars?

On the one hand, the car was, is, and forever will be, a man's machine. He has laid claim to it, just as woman has laid claim to the oven and stove.

But on the other hand, how can women be expected to carry home all of her bags of groceries without the help of a car?

Thoughts?
Women get to drive the Reva, because no man would be caught dead in it.

Ah but who wants women to be equal? who benefits from having potentially twice as many workers in a country with their wages creating more consumers?
Quote by moodster
you know, women were much happier when all they had to do was stay at home all day and bake ****

Maybe men would be happier if that's all we had to do.
Quote by Dave Gilmour

Also, check out my sig.

I believe it goes:
How many women does it take to change a light bulb. None the Bitch can cook in the dark.

Quote by j-e-f-f-e-r-s

Quote by Gunpowder

I'm pretty sure men and women haven't declared various household items for their own gender. I'm pretty sure that's indoctrination decreed by advertisers so they can aim specific products at specific people. Why do you think there are always scantily clad women leaning on car bonnets? Is that men's (as husband, provider, father etc.) fault or is that the work of marketing and advertising brainwashing? I'd say the latter.
Official member of the "UG Senior Citizens Club For People Over 21"
Official member of the "UG Fat Chicks Appreciation Club" (Yeah, no one will probably follow...)

Quote by Dave Gilmour
Why doesn't your teacher need to wear a watch?

There's a clock on the oven.

Also, check out my sig.

I acctually laughed a lot at your sig.
God, I fail my own gender.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Quote by t3gan
I acctually laughed a lot at your sig.
God, I fail my own gender.

+1
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

Quote by Sir Daniel

haha

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Wanna hear a joke?

Women's rights!

LAWL.
In the bass chat:

<Jon> take the quote of me out your sig plx
<Jon> i hate seeing what i said around lol

Leader of the Bass Militia PM to join!

And now on BANDCAMP!

Officially the funniest member of the Bass Forum.
Quote by ricy_12
So the Question I put to you is "Do women only belong in the kitchen and should they be allowed to other things?"

I disagree with this I think women should be treated equally.

That is not the question to ask in the pit
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
the only thing women are good for is cooking, cleaning and blow jobs and two out of the three they aren't really good at anyway.

women complain constantly how they want equallity in the work place and equal treatment, but it'll never happen. one for the fact that they are weaker then men. so they can't live up to the tasks that men do i.e. construction work. thats why its rare that you see a woman on a construction site actually doing construction work, they always wave the flag or something like that, yet they still get paid the same(all be it a dollar or two less but still) if they want equal treatment they NEED to do the same as a man, not this "i'm a girl and this is what you're workload would equal if you were a woman" bull.
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
i think they should only be allowed int he kitchen and the bedroom
GEAR:
PRS CU22 10 top with #10
Gibson lp studio (fireburst)
MIA 06' fender strat sss

Orange rockerverb 50 c

morley rotating speaker '62
" pro wah
mxr flanger '73
line 6 dl4 x2, fm4, dm4
mi audio tube zone
love pedal karl fuzz
bah, you people need to learn how to cook!

men are by far the better cooking gender and as such you should tell you're woman to **** off out the kitchen whilst you are cooking, unless they want to chop vegetables. Everywhere else, that's their domain, except maybe the garage