Well title says it, i'm getting into rap again because it's starting to get sunny and it's quite good to chillout to.

I'm into stuff like madlib and lootpack etc. I like instrumental stuff like slim's return by madlib. Stuff which is just mixed up like eclectic beats.

Anybody got any good suggestions? i'm not exactly looking for rap music just some good instrumental mc stuff

thanks
Instrumental stuff? What's instrumental rap? I'm not being an ass - I just don't understand.
dan le sac vs. scroobius pip have some good beats, scroobs a great lyricist too
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

... wow...
Go to a torrent site and search for Evil Dave. He does loads of good underground hiphop mix, and he has one instrumental mix which is particularly nice.

Also get your hands on DJ Shadow's Endtroducing, Cut Chemist's The Audience Is Listening and RJD2's Dead Ringer.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
hey thanks a lot, i'll have a good search. I've not come across cut chemist before, some of the tracks on last fm are pretty good.

many thanks