Well...ive finally ran out of cash, im getting a job within the next few weeks though so its all good...

But more to the problem is that, ive kind of went off the urban camo paintjob on my esp now, and for how much i payed for it £1399 ($2800) i should be happy with both the feel and look of the guitar...

Ive been looking at some ltds, and lower down esps, and i think theyd do the job for what im using it for (home recording, some band practice etc...) and i prefer the look of them. its not really about money, more about the look.

So, i was just looking for some friendly advice, do you think i should sell it?

If so how much for? im hoping since its only a year old, pretty much mint, and only got tiny bits of rust on the floyd, somewhere around £1000

Thanks
Take the 1k for it, pick up and LTD, and pocked the few hundred pounds.

Honestly, if someone gave me a Gibby SG custom tommorow, I'd sell it and keep my Faded SG. But that's just my mentality. Since I'm not a "professional musician", I don't really think a 4 figure guitar is necessary.
This is true, and even then, you will see many pros sticking to what is most comfortable. SRVs "Lenny" was a $300 pawn shop bought Strat, and look how many people try to get his tone. I will say that feel is a bit more important than look to me, but thats not true for everyone. My Tempest has become my favorite live guitar, even though I have a VERY nice Les Paul as well. Do what is right for you though. If you want a more distinguished looking guitar, then by all means sell the ESP. Then use the extra money toward pedals or an amp or booze or whatever you wanna spend it on
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
Since I'm not a "professional musician", I don't really think a 4 figure guitar is necessary.

I couldn't agree more with this statement. As a somewhat serious musician who would love to purchase a really nice guitar, I find that comfort and playability is very important, and that is not always correlated with price. But, you say that your looking for something that looks nice. Well...if you want a work of art then by all means buy one, and you'll pay for it. It sounds that the appearance is your primary objective.

In my opinion, the guitar player makes the guitar look good. If you're not a great player, where is there is not a great deal of sense in buying an awesome guitar? Seeing that you are probably not a pro, I recommend you put your priorities elsewhere with regard to a guitar.

On the other hand, I understand the desire of owning a guitar that I am not qualified to purchase. Secondly, there have been many times, where I wanted great looking guitars and the price was out of my budget. I have considered making the effort to buy those kind of guitars. But then I found out there are plenty of great looking guitars that look beautiful that are under $1000. Problem solved.

If you're not satisfied with the guitar you have now then buy a new one; one that fits your needs.
A-mart
I would take two $500 guitars rather than one $1000 guitar at this stage of the game.
My band - DEADIRON
Playstyle - Rock / Metal / Hardcore / Punk
Main Gear
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Morley Bad Horsie Wah
Memory Man Deluxe
ISP Decimator

Mesa Single Rectifier Rect-o-Verb
nice, i was kinda thinking of getting an LTD MH-1000.. but where does it stand on the quality scale?

say compared to.. an ESP or an ibanez prestige? or mid range jacksons?
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Quote by Kivarenn82
nice, i was kinda thinking of getting an LTD MH-1000.. but where does it stand on the quality scale?

say compared to.. an ESP or an ibanez prestige? or mid range jacksons?

I think all LTDs are MIK. The mid range Jacksons are MIJ but the best built Jacksons are MIA btw.
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?
You're somewhat limiting your market by listing the item as pickup only but good luck with it
is it the M-ii urban camo? because Id like to see pics of it either way just for kicks!

Anyways, you should prob go around 1000 pounds, like the first guy says, you can make a couple bucks in the end as well as have a nice guitar. You really only need 2 guitars if youre gigging. not even sometimes. So for at home stuff, just one LTD would be excellent.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.
I have the MH-1000 in see thru blue. it is AWESOME. dont let the "LTD" fool you, it is a quaity instrument- EMG 81-85, OFR, Neck-Thru, 24 XJ frets.
Staff Sergeant of The Megadeth Military
PM BlackicN to join

Archbishop of Zeppelinism
PM heartbreaker

Gear
Guitars
ESP LTD MH1000
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
81 Gibson SG
Parker PM20
Amps
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
Roland Cube 60x
Quote by guitargod21136
I have the MH-1000 in see thru blue. it is AWESOME. dont let the "LTD" fool you, it is a quaity instrument- EMG 81-85, OFR, Neck-Thru, 24 XJ frets.

Yup. From what I've been told, the 1000 and higher end sig LTDs are 98% as good as the real deal.
Quote by tarlkea
When I say offensive I mean offensive like dressing up as superman in a wheel chair offensive, not penis suit offensive.