hey,

im getting so stressed cos ive got so much work to do. i get anxiety attacks sometimes and they really suck. i need a good positive album that can lift me up and keep me happy motivated and energetic so i can get through this work.

thanks
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Try Sundowner. It's acoustic, but it's so nice.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
To listen to? Or to play?

No more mr. nice guy by Megadeth always makes me happy after a stressful day at work.
Paul Simon - Graceland
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
And out come the wolves by Rancid. And most Reel Big Fish stuff and Less Than Jake before Anthem.
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
You ever heard Blood Sugar Sex Magik by Red Hot Chili Peppers.

That's probably the happiest album ever.
The.
to listen to. btw, im studying so im sitting at my pc reading notes and highlighting laws n stuff. so boring and hard to keep my concentration. i usually listen to "these days" by bon jovi cos its so positive, but im kinda sick of it now
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon
Dream Theater - Falling Into Infinity
PUSA - II or Pure Frosting
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Suicidal Tendencies(self titled), its awsome.
fender aerodyne jazz bass>mxr el grande bass fuzz>boss odb-3>dunlop crybaby bass wah>randall rba 500 es/ampeg 8x10
The Strokes, Tenacious D, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Wolfmother, Stonesour, The Pixies, Paramore, The Offspring, Modest Mouse, Madness, New Order, John Lee Hooker, Incubus...theres shed loads!
I don't see how Pink Floyd will cheer you up! I find them to be very depressing, maybe not so much with Dark Side of the Moon but certainly with others, their later work.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
You ever heard Blood Sugar Sex Magik by Red Hot Chili Peppers.

That's probably the happiest album ever.

Truth.
Keep the Faith by Bon Jovi. Try I'll Sleep when I'm Dead or Blame it on the love of Rn'R