Poll: What religion are you?
Poll Options
View poll results: What religion are you?
Dreadnought
2147483647 718221956%
Also Dreadnought
2147483647 718221956%
Voters: 299.
Page 1 of 7
Search bar came up with nothing, and I realise there is a religion thread, but I thought I'd make a poll. Some people may have noticed I make a lot of these kind of polls, e.g I made the recent how old are you and I've made where do you come from ones before but I just like it. So yeah poll coming.

EDIT: By the way, atheist myself.

EDIT EDIT: PEOPLE STOP MENTIONING THE FACT THAT AGNOSTICISM AND ATHEISM AREN'T RELIGIONS. I am very aware of this but you can't have a poll about religion and not include those two options can you. Otherwise the results won't be very fair.
Last edited by MaxLees666 at May 5, 2008,
Religion Thread?
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

I'm agnostic.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
I'm an Atheist, but I have my own theories. Well really an amalgam of theories put together.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
agnostic
Oct. 20th, 2009: New guitar AND front row for Mars Volta.

Quote by denizenz
Is that a ukulele in your pants, or did you just rip ass to the tune of "Aloha Oi"?

I met Sonic Youth on June 30th, and Mars Volta on Oct 20th.
Atheist.
███████
███████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████
███████

Baptised but not sure what to believe... I like to see myself as every religion cause I'm ace... cant go wrong.
Agnostic. Seriously if we could get honest results it would be interesting to learn just how many christians are on this site in comparison to atheists.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
I am not a woman as I currently claim

Quote by Rabid
I am actually a woman, unlike Frenchy
i believe that if there's a god up there he's too omnipotent to give a toss whether or not he is worshipped.

what religion is that?
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Quote by AngryGoldfish
Jehovah's Witness. Wait wait wait for it.............boooooooooooo

Not funny man… I dont make fun of your religion.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Last edited by mikko_9119 at May 5, 2008,
Quote by Donaldguitar
Agnostic
Atheist

Neither of those are religions. But I'm a (weak but sometimes strong) atheist.

Well obviously but you can't have a religion poll and not include options for atheists and agnostics can you.
Applientology.

Convert!!!
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Quote by Twist of fate
I'm a pastafarian. Flying spagetti monster FTW!

Your God is going to be furious that you spelled his name wrong. Do twenty bloody Mary's.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by mikko_9119
Not funny man… I dont make fun of your religion.

Sorry mate, I'm just making fun of myself. I'm a Jehovah's Witness. I didn't mean to seem harsh or critical.
Quote by AngryGoldfish
Sorry mate, I'm just making fun of myself. I'm a Jehovah's Witness. I didn't mean to seem harsh or critical.

No worries man, I’m one too… I just wasn’t sure with the way you came off…
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

Quote by AngryGoldfish

I think you guys are really cool. My great grandparents are Jehovah's Witnesses, and when my great grandpa died, I had to go to New Jersey for the funeral. And the people from her church were there a lot, being really nice and helping her out with chores until we arrived, and a lot of them showed up every day while we were there just to talk with her about it, and after we left, too. You guys get entirely too much flack from people.

Its a shame about the birthday present thing, though.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

Its a shame about the birthday present thing, though.

What b-day present?
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

Quote by mikko_9119
What b-day present?

Aren't you folks not supposed to give birthday presents?

...Or is my grandma Alice just being a really clever cheap person?
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill

And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

she’s cheap… kidding, yeah we just don’t celebrate ‘em

Don’t want to sound like a preachy person so I won’t go too deep into it…
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome