Hey guys, I have this english paper due soon, it's a persuasive essay on the topic of my choice. I was thinking I should do mine on abortion but now that I have the subject, I have no idea where to start from. I'm for abortion with limits. As in not all abortions should be accepted. And I'll list in my paper why and in detail, but where do I begin?

All help appreciated
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

Ask people where they think the intrinsic value of human life is, go through all the confuse answers that are easily refutable and then say human life is only valuable in relation to other humans. If someone wants an abortion then that life isn't valuable enough to them and that's why the want to do it, they should be able to do it because it's not up to anyone else to stop a woman from controlling her body.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Talk about religious views on it. Islam's view I quite like, they allow it if abortion is the lesser of two evils, like if the mother and baby would other be at risk or if it would have an extremely negaetive effect on either of them.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Do you mean as in arguments or rhetoric techniques?
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Dinkydaisy
Do you mean as in arguments or rhetoric techniques?

Argument. Persuasive essay, to persuade someone else to thinking like you pretty much.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

I'd mention that in the UK, contrary to popular belief, abortion is illegal, but there are defences to the offence.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by cagnius
I'd mention that in the UK, contrary to popular belief, abortion is illegal, but there are defences to the offence.

...What?
Can you show me proof of this?
Quote by Pookie6
Yngwi3, You win this whole monstrosity of a thread.

Quote by uk.mace
For the best tingle, use Original Source mint. That shit feels amazing on your balls.

Godfather of The Diezel Mafia
Quote by cagnius

But how does that help me in a persuasive essay?
I'm not in law school Cag
Quote by buddha

It is an interesting factoid, but in reality I assumed you were from the UK, so I apologise.

I'd consider abortion from the father's point of view and trace it back to the fundamentals of having a child.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by cagnius
It is an interesting factoid, but in reality I assumed you were from the UK, so I apologise.

I'd consider abortion from the father's point of view and trace it back to the fundamentals of having a child.

It's okay, you're still loved

But yeah that's good. I also loved Meh!'s idea and the one below him. Good ideas guys keep em' comin!
Quote by buddha