I have been reading the Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy and have noticed that Radiohead seems to use some of the material in there songs, Like OK computer, and paranoid android. Has anybody else noticed any others from the HGTTG or anything else?
dcr976
I have not and I love both, but I've not read hitchhikers in years and only recently became a Radiohead fanboy.
Well, the Guide is certainly worthy of inspiring other works.
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by PullTigerTail
It's coz Thom Yorke is Arthur Dent in disguise.

yeah, why thom? why not tom?
Quote by ~Danny~
Must if they break for me, better sounds come from the way you play more-so than the strings.

Quote by ~Danny~
>hen I said 'must', i meant just.

Quote by ~Danny~
I think we've realised I can't type by now...
I read a thing once about how there's a lot of possible references to it in Paranoid Android (apart from the name obviously...)

"...All the unborn chicken voices in my head" - could refer to the bit where the lone survivor of a planet which was ravaged by starvation is bombarded with eggs.

"When I am king you will be first against the wall" - could refer to the bit in the Restaurant At The End Of The Universe where the compere says that so-and-so were first against the wall when the revolution came.

"The crackly of pigskin" could be about the bit with the pig trying to persuade Arthur to eat it.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.