OK I'm doing a free NIN binge and after downloading "The Slip" I decided to get Ghosts I off the website.

Everything went fine till I checked my inbox. Nothing's there. Now I would think "This is nothing, maybe I have to wait a few days," but Discipline, The Slip and the Coldplay free song link all sent instantly. It's not in my junk e-mail either. I mailed the support team but recieved no reply.

So am I just being impatient or have they stopped allowing you to get Ghosts I for free or something?

Any help appreciated.
I tought it didnt work as well...
then at the screen after entering my e-mail, I entered my name, pressed submit, and then it worked
Quote by numinis
I tought it didnt work as well...
then at the screen after entering my e-mail, I entered my name, pressed submit, and then it worked

Entered your name?

Where?
Quote by Heavens_To_Hell
Entered your name?

Where?

let me explain it all the way

1) enter your e-mail @ http://dl.nin.com/theslip/signup
2) hit submit
3) enter your name in the "enter your name" area
4) hit submit
edit:
5) check your mailbox

hope that worked for ya
Last edited by numinis at May 5, 2008,
Quote by numinis
let me explain it all the way

1) enter your e-mail @ http://dl.nin.com/theslip/signup
2) hit submit
3) enter your name in the "enter your name" area
4) hit submit
edit:
5) check your mailbox

hope that worked for ya

That’s if you want to send the link to other people…
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by mikko_9119
That’s if you want to send the link to other people…

I tought that as well, but I only recieved the e-mail after I entered my name, I didnt enter any e-mail adresses on that page. worked for me
Quote by numinis
I tought that as well, but I only recieved the e-mail after I entered my name, I didnt enter any e-mail adresses on that page. worked for me

Yeah, it will still send, but that was mainly for sharing the download… So yeah, it works whether you enter your name or not…
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
No it's not the slip, it's Ghost I that's the problem.

Anyway the e-mail came but when it asks to select a format and then hit "submit", there's only a submit button! No format choices!

Any help?!
Quote by mikko_9119
Yeah, it will still send, but that was mainly for sharing the download… So yeah, it works whether you enter your name or not…

This.

I didn't enter my name and I'm dling it right now.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
Just grab it off bittorrent, it's released under CC sharealike license so it is legal to share
Quote by Guitar_Obsessed
Wait...there are more NIN free downloads?

Yup,
ghosts.nin.com
theslip.nin.com
and you can get multi track files for a bunch of songs for remixing @ remix.nin.com

you can also get niggytardust for free @ niggytardust.com (Trent & Saul Williams)
Quote by chillbeast
Yup,
ghosts.nin.com
theslip.nin.com
and you can get multi track files for a bunch of songs for remixing @ remix.nin.com

you can also get niggytardust for free @ niggytardust.com (Trent & Saul Williams)

That last one ain't free anymore.

And I got it to work so it's all good. Thanks everyone.
^ I just got niggystardust today. I have yet to hear it. I'm stuck on a Nine Inch Nails spree, now. From The Slip to Year Zero to The Downward Spiral. The Fragile's next.

Um. Maybe try another email? And my The Slip email took a few minutes to send, so maybe it could take longer for you?