I've been playing for over 3 years and now I'm plain fed up of looking at tabs that are 'supposedly intermediate/advanced' and they turn out to be easy. Chemical romance, blink 182... shut up you newbs.

I can play cavatina (deer hunter theme) , and am currently working on angelina (tommy emmanuel)... but i am looking for some other guitar tunes that i can play on acoustic.

I really dont want people to say anything by megadeth or mettallica cos that is not my kind of music,...

Please could you make suggestions of advanced pieces i could play on acoustic, fingerstyle. I like cavatina and angelina so that kind off gives an example of what i am looking for, thank you.
randy Rhoads - Dee, it may be listed under ozzy osbourne as it was on his record but only randy is playing on it and he wrote it. It isn't metal, it's a classical peice he wrote for his mother. Beautiful fun intermediate piece.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
try Charlie Daniels Band "Caballo Diablo" its got some crazy guitar in it that i think you could play acoustic
incubus rocks my world