Okay so this is the LAST barre chord shape that I can't get down.

its really urking me.

aand its the b major shape (I can do minor)

Its especially impossible for me in the 1st position, but I can't play it anywhere.

I've seen people play it two ways and I can't do either right now:

first way: barre with 1st finger, use 234 on the dgb strings.
I can get my ring and pinky there, but when I try to bring my middle over I can't hold the barre with my index anymore = dammit!

second way: barre with 1st finger, & barre with ring.
I can't get enough strength in my ring to hold them down in the first position, and if do, its at the wrong angle or worse. In the higher frets, how the heck do you lift off so that the pinky isn't muted or fretted by accident!?

I hate this chord!
this is a post. there are many like it but this one is mine

=======================

Taylor Big Baby
Agile 3100 CSB
Peavey classic 30/112
Okko Dominator, Big muff pi, cs3, dd3, ch1, ts9, ad9, classic wah
thing about that shape is that you don't actually need the note on the high e string.
Remember a major chord only has three essential notes in it.
The strength in your ring finger will build over time and soon you'll think it was funny that you ever had problems with this chord shape. just keep playing them until you can.
I'm about to just tune my b string sharp

I got it to ring out once with this extremely ugly awkward position. I'll just keep at it
this is a post. there are many like it but this one is mine

=======================

Taylor Big Baby
Agile 3100 CSB
Peavey classic 30/112
Okko Dominator, Big muff pi, cs3, dd3, ch1, ts9, ad9, classic wah
That shape took me an insane amount of time, there's no remedy other than practice.
This might help.

Bar with index.
Pinky on B string
Ring on G
Middle on D

Try to stack your ring finger half way on top of your pinky, and your middle, half way on top of your ring. try it both with and without your guitar.

And keep that thumb on the back of the neck, in the center.

Take as much time as you need on good form and then practice like hell.

And although you don't "need" the high e string, it sure sounds better with it in most situations.

Good luck.