Okay

Heres the deal, ive put my esp for auction on ebay, http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=120258456214&Category=33038&_trksid=p3907.m29

and im going to buy a new guitar for the money i get, im torn between a ibanez rg2610Z

Or

A Esp Ltd mh-1000 STB

linkys

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/options.php?id=71822

http://www.thomann.de/gb/esp_ltd_mh_1000_stb.htm

Now the ibanez is about £120 cheaper than the ltd

But it only has one pickup and its a crappy seymour duncan full shred, which id replace with an emg81 plus its Basswood

The esp on the other hand looks alot more flashy, but is more expensive, it has an emg81 in the bridge and emg85 in the neck...plus its mahogany

Now hopefully im going to get alot of time before i sell my esp to think about it, but what do you guys think?
The MH-1000 is quite a beautiful guitar. I'd greatly prefer that over the ibanez you posted there.
ESP. Much more for the money compared to the Ibanez. Two pickups as opposed to one, and the ESP looks better i think.
Definitely the LTD.
Because, what the LTD costs extra, you probably gonna use upgrading the Ibanez for.
And even after that, the LTD has two pickups, and it's mahogany, not som crappy basswood.

One question tho, why are you selling your ESP and buying a lower end-guitar?
You're selling an actual ESP to buy a basswood Ibanez, or an LTD?
I dunno, I'd go for the LTD...I was looking at the non-trem version of it, it looks real nice.

I have a full shred bridge pup, and it sounds nice
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
dude y would u sell that guitar???????lol...

go for the ESP...i for one dont like ibanez products...i think their guitar are uncomfortable...the ESP is a much better buy...go for it...but the one you're selling is better than both so...
i need a bishop preaching fire to get away with my sins...i despise everything i see so i dont give a fuck if ya HATE ME!
Well, I can see how the color would get a little agitating. What do you play/use it for?
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
LTD all the way. but why get rid of that ESP? i have 2 and they are great, reliable, and duriable as hell. id just keep what you have and save up to get an ibanez prestige (amazing guitars)
HiMyNameIsMatt
Quote by SchecterC-1+Man
Well, I can see how the color would get a little agitating. What do you play/use it for?

Metal, but i really hate the colour now. and in another thread everyone agreed with my decision and seen why i was selling it...

Its just to expensive and a waste of money for me, its to early in the game for such an expensive guitar, more cash is going towards recording equipment, for what i use it for , the ltd will make me much more happy

Also, IMO the ltd is acctually better than ESP for me, i like a thick dark sound and mahogany is more leaned towars that, plus it has an emg 85 in the neck which the esp doesnt, the only thing better on the esp is that its made in japan and has better build quality...and to be honest ive never noticed the difference
Last edited by Sora 01 at May 5, 2008,