Brought GTAIV on the saturday, didn't play it that day cause i was in town geting drunk and disorderly blah blah

Woke up, a bit worse for wear, and decided to chuck GTA on.

but no

3 red lights appear, about 2-3 weeks after I just had it repaired.

Oh well, life isn't over and at least the repair will be free this time.

This is werid tho seeing that the last time it broke was when i brought Halo3.

dun dun dunnnnn.

Anyone else have something simlair happen?
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Yeah.

I just fix it the old school way.

Take the cartride/disc out, blow on it, put it back in.
haha, thats proper old school.

Big breath on it and/or put it against some light.

Some reason that worked
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie

Woo
Haha unlucky. Is your Xbox still under the shop you brought it from's garuntee, if it is then you will just be able to swop it for a brand new one.
my xbox scratched the **** outta my disc, i went through 2 discs and now i have to get my xbox repaired...sad times
i play drums and guitar :
Quote by No U
Haha unlucky. Is your Xbox still under the shop you brought it from's garuntee, if it is then you will just be able to swop it for a brand new one.

I lost the recpit thingy, so i sent it off to Dundee to get it fixed for £50. I'm under the gaurentee for them tho, so i only pay for shipping, so £5
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie

Woo
Quote by Dirge Humani
Well there's your problem. You should never throw things, they tend to break.

Ba dum chee

CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie

Woo
You can fix it by not sending it in. Just wrao a towel aroudn it and leave it on for a good 15-20 minutes and then let it cool off. Good as new.
I'm so happy my PS3 never does that

Just ordered gta4 the other day, probably be here the 9th if I'm lucky
Quote by Gregray88
You can fix it by not sending it in. Just wrao a towel aroudn it and leave it on for a good 15-20 minutes and then let it cool off. Good as new.

Magic towels that fixs the Xbox?

Wonder if their powers can eb transfered to medical healing, SAVE THE WORLD!
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie

Woo
Quote by Gregray88

For a few weeks, then it BUUUURNS!
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

I've heard of like...15 people who said they bought GTAIV, popped it in, and got the red lights. Weird.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by Vagabond21
Yeah.

I just fix it the old school way.

Take the cartride/disc out, blow on it, put it back in.

I remember those days..........
My obligatory gear list

Guitars
Schecter C-1 Classic
Gibson SG Special
1987 Fender Strat
Epiphone PR-150

Amp and Effects
Peavey Valveking 112
Boss DD-6
Crybaby Wah-wah
Ibanez TS-9DX
Banshee 2 Talkbox

Crit plz! Wh ore of Gommorah
Quote by Gregray88

i second this notion.
don't do the towel thing it ****s up your box even more. the day i got gta 4 my xbox started freezing and giving me red ring of death. I let it sit for an hour, then put a high powered fan pointing at the back/side of it and turned it up as high as it would go then i turned it on and it has been working for a week straight now. make sure you keep it vertical because it gets more air flow that way, and if you have it next to your tv move it to a wide open space away from heat sources. Mine stil freezes maybe once in a blue moon, but to fix that i turn it off, squeeze it sround the top/middle pretty hard, then turn it back on and it always has fixed the problem. i've heard hororr stories from people who have sent it into Microsoft tho.
Old king cole was a merry old soul, a merry old soul was he.
He called for his pipe, and he called for his bowl( ****ing stoner)
and he called information for numbers he could have easily looked up in the phone book.
Yup. Started playing Gears of War and the controller broke. Got Assassin's Creed and the disc got eaten. Got Guitar Hero III and the damn right red lighted.

Those are the only three games I've tried to play on the damn thing, and every time something about it has gone wrong. Xbox-Three-shitty more like it!
Its a curse

CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie

Woo
Quote by last-1s-out
Magic towels that fixs the Xbox?

Wonder if their powers can eb transfered to medical healing, SAVE THE WORLD!

I'd love to healed that way.

Getting wrapped in a towell and turned on.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by Renka
Yup. Started playing Gears of War and the controller broke. Got Assassin's Creed and the disc got eaten. Got Guitar Hero III and the damn right red lighted.

Those are the only three games I've tried to play on the damn thing, and every time something about it has gone wrong. Xbox-Three-shitty more like it!

they must call it the 360 cause when you see it you just want to do a 360 and walk away.
Quote by bendystraw
they must call it the 360 cause when you see it you just want to do a 360 and walk away.

I'm gonna go ahead and assume you're sarcastic.
Quote by bendystraw

But you'd just end up looking back at it?
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by bendystraw

Please be sarcasum
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie

Woo