Every single word in 'Aeroplane' and every single strum. His song, "Little Birds" about starting a new life, and then actually doing it. What a god awful shame it is that there's no one else like him! Jeff Magnum is the definition of incredible moral integrity. His descriptions make you crawl beneath your skin.
FREE THE PEAR! FREE THE PEAR!

seriously? what?

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Seriously, the album is so amazing. It's like, a concept album that would, and did, change the way music was made. It'll change the way you listen to music too, it'll give it all more value.
Teddy Geiger Is A Spectacular Singer/songwriter!!!

Love Every Song On His Album

And Im A Boy,so Im One Of His Few Fans Who Only Like Him For His Musical Abilities
Quote by IQuitMyDayJob
Seriously, the album is so amazing. It's like, a concept album that would, and did, change the way music was made. It'll change the way you listen to music too, it'll give it all more value.

Downloading now
justin k. broadrick of jesu.

the way he plays, and the way his vocals are, are so similar to mine.
Blessthefall is the best band in the world imo, i wish craig wouldnt have left though, he was an amazing singer, and mike frisby is an amazing guitarist
Gear
ESP Ltd EC-256
Takamine G-40
Boss NS-2
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Classic OD
MXR 10-Band EQ
Boss TU-3
B 52 AT-100
B 52 AT 412A

Line 6 Relay G30
Quote by Mudhippy2011
Trent Reznor, for the free album I just downloaded...

+1,000,000
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
TS should definitely give the Flaming Lips a listen, if he/she hasn't already.