Page 1 of 2
short simple survey.

"what is fascism?"

please include your name as well.

its a stupid thing for history class.

don't bother looking it up, just say what u think it is so i can get this done.

thx
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Quote by blue_strat

the point of the survey is to see what other people think fascism is..

not a definition.

thx for trying though.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
Your momma! Now drag me to work.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
sorry for double post.

but someone plz.

it takes like two seconds to guess.

and if u already know it.. just put that.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
Do it yourself, you damn kid.

History class is the best, you should care about it.

...Fine.

Facism is a type of extreme rightwing government. It is usually a dictatorship, and it endorses nationalistic policies and encourages patriotism in it's citizens.
Isn't facsism essentially a dictatorship based on one aspect of the nation, not disimiliar to comunism or racism.
Mussonlini was a facsist i think
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Facism is a type of extreme rightwing government. It is usually a dictatorship, and it endorses nationalistic policies and encourages patriotism in it's citizens
fascism is a way of presenting your idealogies which are based on presenting oneself as an entity (is that the right word?) which is based on things like religion or race or stuff like that...
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Quote by filthandfury
Facism is a type of extreme rightwing government. It is usually a dictatorship, and it endorses nationalistic policies and encourages patriotism in it's citizens

lol wut?

You had to have copy and pasted that from me...
There's not actually an official meaning for the word. It's mainly used (ignorantly by most by the way), as a word that's negative. For instance, anyone in politics can use the word against their adversary if they don't like what they're doing because it's a way of describing things that are bad. There are different kinds of Fascism, and many of which share very different ways of doing things. Hitler had his own, just like Mussolini had his own.
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
Do it yourself, you damn kid.

History class is the best, you should care about it.

...Fine.

Facism is a type of extreme rightwing government. It is usually a dictatorship, and it endorses nationalistic policies and encourages patriotism in it's citizens.

u my sir, get a 5 out of 5.

i still need 5 more answers. then ill delete this thread
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
Quote by GibsonRocker14
u my sir, get a 5 out of 5.

i still need 5 more answers. then ill delete this thread

Haha, thanks. And I didn't realize this was a thing where you have to ask others about it, not do something yourself. Ignore my "damn kid" remark
Quote by filthandfury

It's more of a left wing if it's anywhere in America... Just compare between past dictators and present left wing America. Beliefs there are very similar. There's no way America, whether left or right wing, would resort to violence to enforce their beliefs, but that doesn't mean it's going to be a pretty way of pressing it in either.
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
Haha, thanks. And I didn't realize this was a thing where you have to ask others about it, not do something yourself. Ignore my "damn kid" remark

lol no problem.

i guess i was bad at explaining it...
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
facism is a bent penis - u better include that!

serious answer: Facism is a type of extreme rightwing government. It is usually a dictatorship, and it endorses nationalistic policies and encourages patriotism in it's citizens.

"The mind is its own place, and in itself

Can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n"

- John Milton, Paradise Lost
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
It's a type of cake. Often served with syrup and strawberries.

As he clearly stated, it's CAKE. look it up.

>.>

<.<

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by AlecMag
As he clearly stated, it's CAKE. look it up.

>.>

<.<
The cake is a lie.
Quote by fob12
It's more of a left wing if it's anywhere in America... Just compare between past dictators and present left wing America. Beliefs there are very similar. There's no way America, whether left or right wing, would resort to violence to enforce their beliefs, but that doesn't mean it's going to be a pretty way of pressing it in either.

Also, damn kids! Stop re-posting my answer as your own!
Quote by metallicafan616
facism is a bent penis - u better include that!

serious answer: Facism is a type of extreme rightwing government. It is usually a dictatorship, and it endorses nationalistic policies and encourages patriotism in it's citizens.

omg, is this gonna turn into another "its a very nice tube amp. not good for guitar though. blah blah blah" thread.
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
Quote by 1The_Trooper1

Also, damn kids! Stop re-posting my answer as your own!

You live in Canada...
From what I understand, Fascism is a term used to describe authoritarian nationalist political ideologies or mass movements that are concerned with notions of cultural decline or decadence and seek to achieve a millenarian national rebirth by placing the interests of the individual as subordinate to that of the nation or race and promoting cults of unity, energy and purity.

I could be wrong though, don't take my word for it.
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
You joined in July 2006...

You joined in Nov... and your views on American politics are irrelevant if you don't even live here.
I think it was an old old wooden ship used in the civil war era..
Quote by charvel_man
"My lovely lady lumps"
What the **** are lady lumps? What does she have, breast cancer?

Bacchus basses FTW!
www.japanvintageguitars.com
Quote by fob12
You joined in Nov... and your views on American politics are irrelevant if you don't even live here.

I thought we were doing a thing there...

Also, no they are not. I can have whatever views I want, on what ever I want. I don't much care for the weather in England, but I don't live there. I don't much care for America's politics, but I don't live there. Deal.
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
I thought we were doing a thing there...

Also, no they are not. I can have whatever views I want, on what ever I want. I don't much care for the weather in England, but I don't live there. I don't much care for America's politics, but I don't live there. Deal.

I never said you couldn't, I just said they are, and always will be, irrelevant if you don't live in America.
Quote by fob12
The cake is a lie.

not fascism cake. it's completely true.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
how the **** is asking people "what is facism" a survey?

Opinions arn't proper data, what the hell are you going to do? find the standard deviation of it?
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
It's a type of cake. Often served with syrup and strawberries.

So many people ask for homework advice on UG. When are we just going to start fabricating information which causes people to flunk? It needs to start happening.
We're only strays.
Quote by fob12
I never said you couldn't, I just said they are, and always will be, irrelevant if you don't live in America.

That's where you're wrong.

America is probably the largest power in the world, what they say/do can easily screw over other nations.
Quote by charvel_man
"My lovely lady lumps"
What the **** are lady lumps? What does she have, breast cancer?

Bacchus basses FTW!
www.japanvintageguitars.com
Quit Stalin and do your own work. You've got to keep your Marx up, after all.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Quote by benco
That's where you're wrong.

America is probably the largest power in the world, what they say/do can easily screw over other nations.

We're not the only country that can screw other nations, and in fact, we have actually helped other nations. When we get involved with other countries, your voices matter, but until then, it's just empty opinions.
i shall not help you with your homework but instead i shall talk about cars, i quite like the lamborghini diablo.
Quote by Martyr's Prayer
So many people ask for homework advice on UG. When are we just going to start fabricating information which causes people to flunk? It needs to start happening.

I'd cite ultimate-guitar.org as a legitimate resource for information.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.
Page 1 of 2