Me cover Gravity by John Mayer, c4c, I only did the vocals and the guitar on it. The backing track used is property of Jamie Matthews from www.mystupidmouth.com.

Link is in my Dmusic (see my signature).

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
Not bad man, I'm guessing you did all the guitar/vocals and that's all right? You could try to add another track and do some of the other guitar parts that another one plays. You were a little out of time in the intro, played some stuff too early. Overall not bad though. Where at on that site did you get the backing track?
Give me your email and I'll just send it to ya!

Alternatively, I just found the link to it - http://johnmayer.yuku.com/topic/1588/t/Gravity-backing-track.html?page=1

Sovtek MiG 60
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
Last edited by MrDinkleberry at May 5, 2008,
That was really good man you have a great voice and you are a good guitar player aswell. I didnt really hear any mistakes all I can say is the quality could have been better on the vocals. There was a bit of clip or something going on but thats really out of your control since where all really running on budget set ups.
Pretty spot on. Not much to say. Vocals are on, nothing out of pitch I heard.

I thought, on a personal note, your vocals were a bit too nasal-y. I would personally like to hear a bit more depth in your voice. Perhaps that's just how you sing, though, so not much can be done.

The solo is nice. Improvised, I hope?
Quote by Kidzelda
Pretty spot on. Not much to say. Vocals are on, nothing out of pitch I heard.

I thought, on a personal note, your vocals were a bit too nasal-y. I would personally like to hear a bit more depth in your voice. Perhaps that's just how you sing, though, so not much can be done.

The solo is nice. Improvised, I hope?

Yeah the solo is improvised. Actually yes my vocals are nasally but that's how I get when I record by myself, I really don't know why. Well I've just been recently sick so that's probably why, but thank you for your input! Anything you'd like me to crit of yours?

Sovtek MiG 60
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay