Yeah, they're pretty neat.

Nothing really special about them though, just more expensive Mp3 player...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I have one. I like it. I don't understand the hate for them, I've had mine since Christmas and I haven't had any problems yet.
Quote by goldmember1217
I swallow it whole, like a man.
i am currently obsessed with them and the iphone. i want to get one so bad and mod it.
יהוה

[][]
/ \

Quote by sinisa

How about actually doing something rather than asking everyone here questions?
Quote by Yikes
I have one. I like it. I don't understand the hate for them, I've had mine since Christmas and I haven't had any problems yet.

It's not really the products people have problems with as much as it is the company.
yeah i bought one about a month ago and i absolutely love it, i love having the google earth type program on there along with teh web browser, the weather app, and the stock app
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
zune!
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.
It's good, I find the Internet browsing very useful.
Quote by its_alive
rich_sg, I promote you to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. of the Pit. way to speak your opinion.

Quote by ErnieBallfists
RICH_SG you are a filthy person for accusing me of dirty trolling , you are a stiff coconut
you can have portal ug with it
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

Quote by floppypick
Yeah, they're pretty neat.

Nothing really special about them though, just more expensive Mp3 player...

nothing special? google the term ipod jailbreak,

ipodtouchfans.com <---- website taht shows the amazzing possiblities of the ipod
They're nice if you have the money. Sure, having the internet anywhere is always helpful. However, I feel like they're... superfluous. An 8GB for the same price as an 80GB Classic iPod?

Seems a bit like a waste of money for a little bit of flair. It's only on a crappy mobile phone provider, too.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by PlayMadness
They're nice if you have the money. Sure, having the internet anywhere is always helpful. However, I feel like they're... superfluous. An 8GB for the same price as an 80GB Classic iPod?

Seems a bit like a waste of money for a little bit of flair. It's only on a crappy mobile phone provider, too.

the models have changed man, their now 16 gb and 32 gb

and hes tlkn about the ipod touch, not the iphone
Quote by rancidryan
zune!

As much as I agree with you (I have a zune 80), you can't really compare it to an iPod Touch.

Different things.

Quote by nt1440
nothing special? google the term ipod jailbreak,

ipodtouchfans.com <---- website taht shows the amazzing possiblities of the ipod

Oh shut up, it's just an expensive mp3 player.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
Last edited by AvengedThrice at May 5, 2008,
Quote by KetchupLad14
It's not really the products people have problems with as much as it is the company.

Well that is just friggin' stupid. Now I can understand hating Microsoft, their OS' suck out loud...
"My best advice to anyone who wants to raise a happy, mentally healthy child is: Keep him or her as far away from a church as you can." - Frank Zappa
Quote by AvengedThrice

Oh shut up, it's just an expensive mp3 player.

thats why i can tlk on AIM, visit UG, play NES/GBA/PSX, download youtube videos directly, play countless games (including ones with accelerameter support), check the weather, and a HUGE amount of other things due to the vast support base that is constantly turning out new applications for it?

oh yes, but its just like a zune