Page 1 of 2
hey ya'll,
ok, so here's the deal. The school band is having a spring concert, and the theme is rock 'n' roll, and we are allowed to buy a T-Shirt that has the school band on it and stuff that's suppose to look like a rock tour T-shirt, or dress like a rock star. I decided the second, and I decided to dress up like Slash, because he's the most reconizeable that I know of, except for Jimi hendrix, but I'm not black, so I can't do that. So I need some help finding clothes that are cheap and will help me look like him, or, are there any other reconizable guitarists that I haven't thought of?

Note: Thought of buckethead, noone except me would know who he is, so decided not to

EDIT: ok, back to that Jimi comment, ok, i know slash is half black, but he'd be easier to pull of than Jimi for a white boy

DOUBLEEDIT: god, ok, here's why slash is easier, than Jimi, I'm tan, slash has pretty dark skin for a black person, and Jimi was blacker than slash, as far as skin color's concerned

Slash:

Jimi:
http://www.solarnavigator.net/music/music_images/Jimi_Hendrix_on_stage_fender_stratocaster.jpg
Last edited by guitardude34875 at May 5, 2008,
Go steal a belt and Top Hat, just like what Slash did.

It will be twice as authentic
██████████████████████████████
tophat, fro, and aviators
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"

Quote by guitardude34875
hey ya'll,
ok, so here's the deal. The school band is having a spring concert, and the theme is rock 'n' roll, and we are allowed to buy a T-Shirt that has the school band on it and stuff that's suppose to look like a rock tour T-shirt, or dress like a rock star. I decided the second, and I decided to dress up like Slash, because he's the most reconizeable that I know of, except for Jimi hendrix, but I'm not black, so I can't do that. So I need some help finding clothes that are cheap and will help me look like him, or, are there any other reconizable guitarists that I haven't thought of?
Note: Thought of buckethead, noone except me would know who he is, so decided not to

Uhh, Slash is black too.
Quote by Ralbert07
Go steal a belt and Top Hat, just like what Slash did.

It will be twice as authentic
Better...

Steal his!
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by IronMaiden5
Uhh, Slash is black too.

Slash is half black.
Quote by Spitz13
**** you, i live in uruguay.
Black pants, whatever shirt, leather jacket, top hat, and Les Paul. Make a cardboard guitar like old school Priest and Maiden fans.
I get very tense around apples...Well, I get very tense generally. I think I've fallen into the trap of blaming fruit.

Jeff

Peavey Studio Pro 112 for sale. Anyone want it?
My high school recently had a "fancy dress" thing going on the other week, only the little kids of the school were doing it, and even though it had no rock and roll theme, there must have been about 5 kids in Slash costumes, isn't that weird? - It's like he's a halloween costume now ^^

So, if you want a more original costume, try maybe dressing up as a member from KISS or just a Glam rocker or something?
Ask Awesomepossum5
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
I actually did this for my sixth form christmas thing.........it beat everyone dressing up as Ali G and Bo selecta characters. Anyways, Jeans, boots, Jack daniels shirt, leather jacket, big wig, top hat, sunglasses and denim thing over the leather jacket. May look for pics
Still awaiting his invitation to the coalition of intelligent pit users....

How many kids with ADD does it take to change a lightbulb?

Lets go ride our bikes
Quote by MerriQ
My high school recently had a "fancy dress" thing going on the other week, only the little kids of the school were doing it, and even though it had no rock and roll theme, there must have been about 5 kids in Slash costumes, isn't that weird? - It's like he's a halloween costume now ^^

So, if you want a more original costume, try maybe dressing up as a member from KISS or just a Glam rocker or something?

ummm 4 kids are already dressing up as members of KISS
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Ask Awesomepossum5

I remember that kid.
Quote by justinb904
im more of a social godzilla than chameleon

Quote by MetalMessiah665
Alright, I'll give them a try, Japanese Black Speed rarely disappoints.

Quote by azzemojo
Hmm judging from your pic you'd fit in more with a fat busted tribute.
Quote by Uranutan
Slash is half black.

Yeah, I know, but him saying that he couldn't be Hendrix because he is black doesn't make sense because Slash is half black.
Found the pics................looking back i look more like noddy holder so its not going up
Still awaiting his invitation to the coalition of intelligent pit users....

How many kids with ADD does it take to change a lightbulb?

Lets go ride our bikes
Another quick tip: what people rarely notice about Slash is that he almost always keeps a bandana hanging out of his right-side back pocket of his jeans. Combine all that stuff that people have already mentioned, and the bandana thing. Genuine.
dont do it! i dressed as slash for halloween one year. forsome reason, everyone was SUPER high at the party i was going to, and most of them though i was slash, and when they realized i wasnt, they got disappointed and weremad at me most of the night. dont know how this happened, seeing as though i look nothing like him
Join UG's LARGEST GROUP YET!!!
With your help we are ONE step closer to owning a UG RUN MISSILE SILO!

Songwriting & Lyrics -
New Members Forum -
The Pit -
Quote by WamtheWho_3847
dont do it! i dressed as slash for halloween one year. forsome reason, everyone was SUPER high at the party i was going to, and most of them though i was slash, and when they realized i wasnt, they got disappointed and weremad at me most of the night. dont know how this happened, seeing as though i look nothing like him

SIGGED!
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
Slash is one of my favorite guitarists.

That being said, he has his belly button pierced. /gay
Quote by InvaderTSN
Why did you bump this thread...?

I found his comment amusing and decided to allow it to contribute to my signature due to its comical nature. As is protocol here, I then added the comment SIGGED to let others know that I found the post more amusing than a simple rofl or lmfao could describe
Quote by GeneralGrim
So we had a music battle, copying what each other did and upping the ante and whatnot. After awhile of going nowhere, I said to the pianist "let's see you do this, asshole" played a single note... and bent it up a step. And left.
Quote by guitardude34875
ummm 4 kids are already dressing up as members of KISS

be a replacement member, eriv car, vinnie vincent, ect, and just walk around with them
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Quote by evilbeaver22
I found his comment amusing and decided to allow it to contribute to my signature due to its comical nature. As is protocol here, I then added the comment SIGGED to let others know that I found the post more amusing than a simple rofl or lmfao could describe

you didn't sig him though.....
Get a huge beard and pull of the zakk wylde look
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

Quote by paranoideyes
you didn't sig him though.....

But i did try real hard
Quote by GeneralGrim
Quote by XxGunslingerxX
dude. you should dress up like nikki sixx. that would be effin killer!

This man speaks PURE WIN!!
Quote by CrazyPigeon
You could look like a complete **** and go as Corey Taylor in his Slipknot gear?

haha +1
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

Quote by XxGunslingerxX
I'm tellin you man be nikki sixx! or someone from Motley Crue!

Even more win seeps from this guys key strokes.
Quote by evilbeaver22
But i did try real hard

There's not point on bumping an old thread likes this just to say sigged.
Quote by KetchupLad14
there's no reason not to get a fake afro anyway.

You have just preached the Afro Gospel.
Quote by XxGunslingerxX
I'm tellin you man be nikki sixx! or someone from Motley Crue!

did you look at the date of my 1st post? the concert I was talkin bout was like 2 monthes ago, this thread is irrelevant now
Page 1 of 2