Poll: Mayhem fest OR GTA IV
Poll Options
View poll results: Mayhem fest OR GTA IV
GTAIV
27 53%
mayhem fest
24 47%
Voters: 51.
I don't know what to do I can either pick up GTA or go to mayhemfest as I only have enough money for one I need the good ol' pit to help me decide

Edit: plus meh favorite band SLIPKNOT is headlining the tour
Last edited by PSN:PUREMETAL at May 5, 2008,
gta all the way
Quote by MeltingWaxFace
Afterwards I said to her "Why did you blitz my asshole like that?"

GTA will be around for a long, long time.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Seeing a favourite band or buying a game that will come down in price?
Quote by Alter-Bridge
If I had sex as much as you said the word "shit" I would be paris hilton.

Quote by rworsl
I have never felt closer to either cheese or weasels

Quote by Vermintide

DURN THING DUN GONE MESS UP AGIYAN. MARGE, FETCH ME MAH BOOMSTIYAK
I dont even like Slipknot, but GTA IV will come down in price and isn't much different from the previous ones.....Go to the feckin gig.
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
mayhemfest

the game will always be on the shelves for you to buy next time you save up but this tour wont. I heard its a really great lineup; i would definitely go
mayhemfest... then gta.. but gta does rock ass though ... ****ing great game love the online too
In GTA IV you can get laid.
In mayemfest, you can't.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
Last edited by Hultan at May 5, 2008,
Quote by Hultan
In GTA IV you can get laid.
In mayemfest, you can't.

you can also shoot your date multiple times in the face and apologize and get away with it
Go to the festival and then buy the game later. You never know, Slipknot could blow up in a car crash the day after Mayhemfest and you'd never see them but you'll be able to play GTA IV any time.
GTA will be around forever. That said, slipknot will also unfortunately be around forever, so you'll have to continuously find new ways to avoid their concerts. You can practise by buying GTA
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!

If you go get a video game instead of going to a huge concert, then you are a fucking idiot.
Last edited by CowboyUp at May 5, 2008,
Quote by Nightmare_xxx
GTA will be around forever. That said, slipknot will also unfortunately be around forever, so you'll have to continuously find new ways to avoid their concerts. You can practise by buying GTA

I bet you a tenner that at somewhere down the line all members of Slipknot will be dead.
well, if it was me, i'd pick GTAIV over any band in the world. just because i hate going to see bands, but i'd say go with Mayhemfest, since it sounds like you'd enjoy that more. and you can always go get GTAIV whenever.
Quote by CowboyUp

If you go get a video game instead of going to a huge concert, than you are a fucking idiot.

well said!