For my line 6 60 watt combo flextone 2 amp....some of u may agree some of u may not...but for a solid state amp this thing kicks some major ass....sweet tones and all the gadgets and gizmo's ill ever need from a small play/gig/recording amp.....but lately ive been having problems with strange sounds coming from my amp that i know are non feedback related...(i.e "farting" of the speaker when i play low notes and palm mute....) and all sorts of wierd stuff...so i was thinking about getting a new speaker next month when some birthday money comes rollin in....and i was set on getting one that can handle up to 100 watts so i can crank my amp to ten and get the most out of the wattage my amp can put out...(i know this wont mean my amp will be louder im no dumbass lol)...not sure what speaker though?....im open to any brand and i play alot of diff styles...from metal to jazz....i want a speaker that can handle extremely distorted heavy low end metal tones along with those jangly cleans...any suggesions/comments...thanks u guys
-Gear-
Agile 2000
Hand Built Telecaster
Fernandes Acoustic/Electric
Line 6 Flextone 2 with Eminence Red Coat The Wizard Speaker
Roland Cube 15 (Practice Amp)
Cry Baby Wah
Hand Built Overdrive Box (From Ts-808 Schematic)
Hand Built Preamp Box
Last edited by Heaven Help Us at May 5, 2008,
for the love of god, don't even bother replacing the speaker.

save your money and buy a nice tube combo and a stompbox or two.
My name is Charlie.

Gear
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet
Fender Deville 410
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Digitech Whammy IV
MXR Micro Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by lazlow325i
for the love of god, don't even bother replacing the speaker.

save your money and buy a nice tube combo and a stompbox or two.

not an option looking for a quick fix and tube combos with the sound i need are way too expensive...tube amps of course are better than solid states...but tube amps are either a hit or miss...some sound like **** and id rather play through a solid state...and some sound amazing....thats just something ive experienced first hand trying out amps and such
-Gear-
Agile 2000
Hand Built Telecaster
Fernandes Acoustic/Electric
Line 6 Flextone 2 with Eminence Red Coat The Wizard Speaker
Roland Cube 15 (Practice Amp)
Cry Baby Wah
Hand Built Overdrive Box (From Ts-808 Schematic)
Hand Built Preamp Box
I'd have to agree that your amp doesn't really warrant spending any money on. That being said, if you love it, don't want to replace it then I would get a celestion speaker. Overall great range and they'll handle all the model tones your amp has.

Check their website for soundsamples and model/spec info.

Personally though, go for an amp upgrade if you can swing it financially, its more important than anything else.
eminence red thang
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808