So I'm making a CD for my friend who I'm trying to get her into different styles of music. I don't want to hear about how if she likes it, it's good enough, but she likes stuff like Hannah Montanna and The Jonas Brothers, so I'd like to believe I'm helping her(again, don't give me sh*t for it).

I promised her I'd make a CD and see if she likes it and I've got all the tracks I want, but I can't fit it all on one CD and since doing a double CD with only one or two songs would be pointless, help me figure out which one to get rid of. Here's the list so far:

1. The Luckiest - Ben Folds Five
2. More Than A Feeling - Boston
3. Sunshine of Your Love - Cream
4. Little Wing - Jimi Hendrix
5. Light My Fire - The Doors
6. Layla - Derek And The Dominoes
7. Wish You Were Here - Pink Floyd
8. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
9. Behind Blue Eyes - The Who
10. Strawberry Fields Forever - The Beatles
11. People Are Strange
12. A Day In A Life - The Beatles
13. All My Love - Led Zeppelin
14. Wonderful Tonight - Eric Clapton
15. Maybe I'm Amazed - Paul McCartney
16. Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton
17. You're My Best Friend - Queen
18. You Can't Always Get What You Want - The Rolling Stones

Yeah, I could part with anything but the first and the last songs. So, help me out pit, which song (or songs) should I get rid of?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Bohemian Rhapsody, I love the song but... one of the beatles songs, and wonderful tonight.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Yeah, I was actually thinking Wonderful Tonight now that I think of it....

Still, opinions are appreciated.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Make it a data disk, then you won't have to get rid of anything. You could put more on, even.

edit: But if you didn't want to do that, I'd say get rid of More than a feeling
Get rid of Little Wing, More Than a Feeling (everyone knows it) + Maybe I'm Amazed, put on Purple Haze.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Bohemian Rhapsody, One of the beatles songs, and People Are Strange.
Quote by alteredstates
If you are rowing down the road in your canoe and your wagon wheel falls off. How many pancakes does it take to make a doghouse?

Green, because a vest has no sleeves.

Can't we all just get a bong?
Maybe if you're trying to get her into "different styles of music" you should put more than one style on there...
add some Cannibal Corpse or Slayer. or Children of Bodom
LTD KH-602
Schecter Hellraiser C-8
Bugera 333X
Pedalboard:
Boss TU-2, HM-2
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Crybaby From Hell
Way Huge Swollen Pickel
DeviEver: Legend of Fuzz
MXR Phase 90 Script, Carbon Copy, MC-401
Quote by sargasm
Maybe if you're trying to get her into "different styles of music" you should put more than one style on there...
Trust me, other then what I've mentioned, this is a total 180.

Noted, though.

Also, I'm not sure on how to make a data disk, but it sounds like I'd prefer not to

EDIT 2: Also, I'm doing this CD mainly to show her what music I'M into, I wasn't clear in my original post.....
Quote by Teh Forest King
Last edited by Just Andrew at May 5, 2008,
great list there, to be honest, it's gonna be hard to pick, hah.

i'd keep:
Quote by sargasm

+0.5
There's more then one style definitely but there's definitely not much variety.

Get rid of Paul McCartney and the Stones.