For my 18th birthday I want a tattoo. I want it to be something that means a lot to me, and all I have is my pride of where I come from. I want to get this tattoo'd on my back:

Or on the inside of my front arm.

Either way I will be able to cover it up if need be, but would also want people to see, obviously.

Or should I go with something less...grand? Like just the lion with my national colors or something?
High as tits
k.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
You probably won't be able to get it in that detail or colouring, but yeah if you're serious.
Bit of advice man.. never ask for advice regarding a tattoo, it should be all your choice. Also, body mod thread.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
If it means a lot to you, go for it.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by AvengedThrice
k.

K.

I am actually also wondering how detailed it can be. I have seen some pretty intense stuff, so I was wondering if this is even possible, thanks for bringing it up blue_strat.
High as tits
Quote by Suicidal_Brick
For my 18th birthday I want a tattoo. I want it to be something that means a lot to me, and all I have is my pride of where I come from. I want to get this tattoo'd on my back:
Or on the inside of my front arm.

is it like popping out of your sternum
Yeah it is a little too extreme. I will try to draw something up and repost. I didn't think all of that detail was possible.
High as tits
That would look cool on your chest.. Unless you're not the skinniest of us, then I'd stick with the arm..Or your butt, lmao.
My Gear:
Yamaha FGX720SCA
If you take in a really detailed picture most places can simplify it a bit so don't worry about 'too much detail'. I'd say get the the middle part without the gazebo thing around it, but seriously only get what you think looks right.
Quote by brandon369852
Then you are officially the worst Ug'er here.
Yeah, I personally don't like the drapery flowing around it.

I am thinking of getting the middle part being held by the two lions with the crown on it, or not, with the Je Maintiendrai in the scrips underneath to simplify it.
High as tits
Why are you asking the pit what you want to be tattooed on you for the rest of your life? Assurance? It's a bit too much for any tattoo artist to handle in my opinion.
Are you sure you can last through the pain? Because that is A LOT of detail to get in. It'll take multiple sessions.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Quote by Zander155
Im sorry, its just gay.

Thanks, but it in no way implies homosexuality. It's a coat of arms .

Maybe if the three lions were sucking each others dicks it would be considered "gay".

I am asking the pit because I am bored, and some people who have tattoo's might drop by and offer advice.
High as tits
Quote by deathbat831
is it like popping out of your sternum

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHQHAHA! GENIUS
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Metal_Hed_23, will you marry me?

Quote by drewfromutah
If she takes her pill properly and you still pill out or use a condom, just quit having sex altogether. The damn pill was built so that you can ride bareback and film your own creampie movies afterwards.
Quote by Suicidal_Brick
Thanks, but it in no way implies homosexuality. It's a coat of arms .

Maybe if the three lions were sucking each others dicks it would be considered "gay".

I am asking the pit because I am bored, and some people who have tattoo's might drop by and offer advice.

Lol

It's just kind of... I don't know. Just rather stupid looking, like it should be on a shield, not on someone's body. But if you are happy with it and really want to get it, DO IT.
Quote by deathbat831
^haha why thank you

I was thinking it but i didnt think to say it. good job!
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Metal_Hed_23, will you marry me?

Quote by drewfromutah
If she takes her pill properly and you still pill out or use a condom, just quit having sex altogether. The damn pill was built so that you can ride bareback and film your own creampie movies afterwards.
Haha it should be on a shield, it's a coat of arms! I am going to simplify it a bit though. I am just posting this image to get a main idea of the lions.
High as tits
Quote by destroy_techno
colored tatoos are better than having everything in one colour

k.
Our hearts are with Nick Grundy.
Quote by Ez0ph
I think AvengedThrice is pretty cool guy, eh raeps kittens to death and doesn't afraid of anything.

He knows me well..
tattoos are cool. find a very good artist for that one.

+10 tattoos
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
That would only take like 2 years to get…

But it would be cool
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Ok, well what I would tell the guy to do is to make the two lions holding the crest simpler, even 2D if need be, and to make the crest itself red white and blue instead of just blue with the diamond things in it, and that will hopefully make it not as tedious to create.
High as tits
Get a tattoo of me. Ladies will not be able to leave you alone.
Quote by CLVPX
Wow, SkyValley = Epic win.
Not to be a killjoy buuut

1. For more detail it'll have to be bigger [though you could ask the tattoo artist of your chosen studio to draw it up with less detail and hope you like it]
2. There's a body modifiation thread, take this there! Hence *reported*
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
If you have to ask the answer is no.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...