All I know is that it's about something from the environment making people commit suicide.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
it looks good, but so did the village, so im not expecting much, specially after his last one, that was a joke.

i wanna see a scary m. night shyamalan movie, ya know one that makes you jump, the last two didnt, this one doesnt look like a really scary movie.
"Then I saw that there was a way to hell, even from the gates of heaven."
-John Bunyan
Of always M Night Shyamalan can't end a movie. EEEEEEEEeeeevery movie he's done the ending has been awful.

I just got back from seeing it and I could spoil it but there isn't much to spoil. Theres no surprise twist or anything at the end as his movies usually do have. The explaination for what is happening is established in the first 30 minutes of the movie and the ending left me with my face in my hands asking myself if that was really the end of the movie.

It was overall lame I thought.
But guys, this one is rated R!
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by KingsofSka
Of always M Night Shyamalan can't end a movie. EEEEEEEEeeeevery movie he's done the ending has been awful.

I just got back from seeing it and I could spoil it but there isn't much to spoil. Theres no surprise twist or anything at the end as his movies usually do have. The explaination for what is happening is established in the first 30 minutes of the movie and the ending left me with my face in my hands asking myself if that was really the end of the movie.

awww i had high hopes for the movie. i guess i wont waste 20$ to go an see it then
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by Maus24
But guys, this one is rated R!

He's right. It has to be good.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by matteo cubano
it looks good, but so did the village, so im not expecting much, specially after his last one, that was a joke.

i wanna see a scary m. night shyamalan movie, ya know one that makes you jump, the last two didnt, this one doesnt look like a really scary movie.

The Village was great until the end.....Then it was terrible, it had such potential.....

I think this is more of a shocker type movie instead of one to make you jump....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by led/head
awww i had high hopes for the movie. i guess i wont waste 20$ to go an see it then

Ye ah I wouldn't waste that money.

Kinda like how I spent 9bux to rent Condemned 2.
I'm actually going to see it in one hour. I'll let yall know tommorow.
"The future's uncertain, and The End is always near."
-Jim Morrison
Something epic just happened. I was watching the trailer and as the guy was describing the illness or whatever as soon as he said, "The third step...is fatal" my power went out. Was amazing timing if I'd ever seen it.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
i lost all respect for that guy when i saw the village. he totally jacked the entire movie from a book. the book is called Running Out of Time, and it has the EXACT same storyline, w/o the pig-creature things
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
It will probably end with Markie Mark laying down the funk.

Hell yeah.

this
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Quote by metalfan#3
Anyone care to let us know why people are killing themselves?

+1
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Saw it last night and I liked it but It's not really a film that was made to appeal to mainstream culture. Don't go into it thinking that it's a horror movie because it's not. There are one or two "jump" moments but it's really more of a suspense/thriller overall.
There was a thread on this just last night. It got to several pages. Close this one and go there.

I wish people would dust off the searchbar once in a while.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
I just got back from seeing it. I think it was ok of you pardon bad casting (*cough* Mark Wahlberg *cough*), a crap ending and somewhat crummy dialogue.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Minkaro
Schizophrenia rap?

*beatboxes*

I have schizophrenia, I talk to myself,
People startin' to doubt my mental health,
Maybe someday I'll get the help I need,
But till then don't be blamin' mah weed.

*scratches*
my friend saw it yesterday and said it was the worst movie in the history of anything

Quote by frnzd
Quote by gamebreaker
I think semen would be our biggest export...
We'd build an industry around it.

Quote by Fishylazer
I just got back from seeing it. I think it was ok of you pardon bad casting (*cough* Mark Wahlberg *cough*), a crap ending and somewhat crummy dialogue.

So let me get this straight:
Bad plot, bad acting, bad writing.

What exactly was the alright part?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
So let me get this straight:
Bad plot, bad acting, bad writing.

What exactly was the alright part?

I...really dont know, it was just kind of entertaining.

EDIT: It might also have something to do with the braindead people feeding their hands to lions and getting run over by lawn mowers.
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

Quote by Minkaro
Schizophrenia rap?

*beatboxes*

I have schizophrenia, I talk to myself,
People startin' to doubt my mental health,
Maybe someday I'll get the help I need,
But till then don't be blamin' mah weed.

*scratches*
Last edited by Fishylazer at Jun 14, 2008,
Quote by KingsofSka

I disagree. The village had a good ending imo. I loved that movie
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
I haven't seen this movie, and I don't plan on seeing it. It looks pathetically stupid.
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.
The Village is one of my favorite movies and The Happening is VERY underrated. I think once everyone just gets the hating out of their system and just is ready to accept it for what it is, which is a non-mainstream, B movie flavored movie, it will go down as another of Shyamalan's greats.
We're only strays.
Is anyone surprised that this movie blows goats?

No studio wanted to take it, and shamalammamalamya is an incredible douche. I can't believe how cocky he is after the last few cinematic abortions he's unleashed.

He seriously needs to get over himself. He's got a good eye, visually, but really, that's it.

Long story short: The Happening will join Showgirls, Catwoman, and Batman & Robin in the vault of worst films ever.
-\_/-
Quote by Fred1000000
BlackZeppelin is like Ghandi. With a bigger sense of humor.
it's the silence between the notes that makes the music.
I...thought it was good

Anyone else notice the microphone on the top of the screen in some scenes? :P
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Awful movie.

I did like the beginning though when the girl stabs herself in the neck. That was boss.
Quote by IHATECHILDREN
It will probably end with Markie Mark laying down the funk.

Hell yeah.

They stole the idea from south park, well at least to me it seems
from that episode where they are all running away from global warming :-)
Quote by TOcheesehead
i lost all respect for that guy when i saw the village. he totally jacked the entire movie from a book. the book is called Running Out of Time, and it has the EXACT same storyline, w/o the pig-creature things

Wow! I thought I was the only one who'd read that, whenever I told my friends that, no one had read the book and I couldn't remember the title. I read it about 9 years ago..
I'm the one who has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life, the way I want to.
-Jimi Hendrix
I just saw it with my mom. We should have walked out when we noticed it getting bad.
Absolutely the worst movie I've ever seen.
Quote by kyle100
Something epic just happened. I was watching the trailer and as the guy was describing the illness or whatever as soon as he said, "The third step...is fatal" my power went out. Was amazing timing if I'd ever seen it.
ironic that you posted on fri 13th...CREEEEEEPY!!!!!!!
My pedalboard is worth more than my car, but that doesn't say much for either.
lol, good moral to the movie...

dont f*ck with mother nature or she'll release suicide inducing gases

Movie was to cliche, the acting was pretty bad at times. Also they try to make some scenes funny which really screwed up the vibe they try to set with the film.