Right so I have a bass amp which I use at home for practice.. It's a Behringer Ultrabass BX300 or something along those lines...
On it theres some jacks I'm not completely sure what I do with them..

They're called
Tape In
L and R.
(Red and White) stereo plugs pretty much..
What the hell do I do with these? I'd love to use them but so far i Have NO idea what to use them for.
I just read an article about the dangers of heavy drinking; it scared the shit outta me! So I decided, no more reading!!!
u can buy a cable that goes into them to let u plug an mp3 player, cd player, computer, etc into it so u can play along
......that honestly can't be good for the amp.
But thanks! It was bugging me all day!
I just read an article about the dangers of heavy drinking; it scared the shit outta me! So I decided, no more reading!!!
no its not too great for the amp if ur not careful it can f**k it up bigtime and ur welcome man
Alright so my next question would be....

How do I get my bass to play though my computer...
My friend does it all the time
He has a plugin, which he puts in the Mic slot in the computer, than plus his guitar right in as if an AMP
And it plays real-time though his computer speakers, he can even record.
He said theres no software needed just the little plugin thing..

I got the plugin
but whenever I plug it in it doesn't do anything, i dont get a single sound, not even static..
But if I use the speaker slot.
I'm able to use my AMP as a speaker.. (haven't done that in awhile lmfao)..

Anyone got any ideas?
I'm thinking only certain sound cards can do it.