Should i get a Fender telecaster plus ?
I think i really want a telecaster. I have a squire strat right now. and a epiphone les paul. ive been playing around with a couple teles and i like em. i like alot of blues and old rock so i think its down my ally. Do you think i should get the fender tele plus or is there another moddle thats better. also how different is a tele from a strat?
if you want to sound like Jonny Greenwood, then go for it (sounding like Jonny Greenwood is a good thing, by the way).
IN/ RAINBOWS
IN RAIN/BOWS
IN RAINBOW/S
IN RAINBOWS/
IN RAIN_BOWS
RA D IOHEA _D
_RAD IO HEA D
i have two teles, joe strummer, and a lite ash, i love them both, id say go for it
HiMyNameIsMatt
For a Telecaster Plus, you'll have to look on ebay since they were discontinued a while ago. The closest i could find is this http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Fender-Custom-Telecaster-FMT-Electric-Guitar?sku=511262 with 2 humbuckers, whilst the original had a humbucker in the bridge and a single coil pickup in the neck. If im not mistaken then the pickups are all Lace ones on the Plus.
Quote by surge666
i have two teles, joe strummer, and a lite ash, i love them both, id say go for it

how is the joe strummer?
Quote by Chica
how is the joe strummer?

its amazing. ive only had it a few months but its been great. it holds its tune realy well, action is amazing. the pickups give it a unique sound while giving you normal sounds as well. all around great guitar. the only thing is the "antiqueing" is paint, i would like to see fender realy antique it. all in all, one of my favorites so far
HiMyNameIsMatt
I played it once at guitar center and it was amazing... I buy that in a heart beat, your a lucky man.
i am. i dont usually buy a guitar and say, "wow, this will gain value in 10 years" but this guitar will be worth something once they arent easy to get anymore
HiMyNameIsMatt
If you're going for a Tele, you should also consider a G&L of some sort.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/product/Tribute-by-GL-ASAT-Special-Premium?sku=511115

^this one's foreign made, but with American-made pickups and electronics. Nearly as good as the American-made ones.
Do YOU know who Les Paul is?

Guitars:
-Epiphone Dot Studio
Amps:
-Fender Stage 112 SE
Effects:
-BBE Soul Vibe
-Boss OD-1 Overdrive
-Ibanez DE-7 Delay
i still hold steady with a lite ash, you will be satisfied unless you are insane
HiMyNameIsMatt