So I am a constant reader of Guitargasm! and in my LA class, we were asked to write short stories, and it ended up being music related. So what I was wondering is if I should start submitting it to UG. I'll give you guys the first page of what I've got. Tell me what you think!
Night Life - Part One

A loud thud rang through the night air, and the blissful sound of music flowed into the street. The door closed with a slam, and those who turned to see who had entered immediately turned back because they new what would happen. A strong man, 21 years old and 6 feet tall, looked through the club, with a slight grin on his face. He had a feeling that tonight was going to be a good night.
“ Hey Lars! Over here!” yelled a familiar voice. Johaan, better known as Lars, immediately recognized the voice, and made his way over to a booth on the far side of the room.
“Steve, how’s it going?” Lars asked in a strong Swedish accent.
“It’s been a slow night so far, but it’s going to pick up now!” exclaimed Steve. He had the same feeling Lars did. Lars had known Steve ever since he arrived in Hollywood two and a half years ago. Steve was the very first person to greet Lars when he arrived at his apartment just after arriving from Sweden. As soon as he stepped into Steve’s apartment and spotted the Marshall 100 watt amp stack, he knew they would have a beautiful friendship.
Lars had been asked to come to the U.S. for his musical abilities. Ever since his 1984 debut in the clubs, he was a household name in West Hollywood. He had the most recognizable sound in the city. No one was able to match his uncanny ability to play at near super sonic speeds. His guitar is considered a weapon of mass destruction, and nobody messed with Lars ever since 1985.
During a performance on June 24th 1985, a spectator was especially aggravated. After numerous taunts, and thrown bottles, Lars stepped down from the stage. He walked up to the obviously drunk man, and took his drink, threw it on the ground, and slammed his guitar into the man’s chin. The event had not escaped that particular club, because no one wanted a similar result to occur. That night, Lars played with so much aggression, he played faster than he ever had, and he has not played slower since.

THANKS FOR READING!!
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.
i submitted it just now, so keep an eye out all!
Quote by bass-boy-garith
Quote by guitarhero_764
I guess I'm kind of like a hippie. I'm anti-war, do drugs, and like communism.
Your not a hippie, just a ****ing moron.