Some people have had some crazy injuries. I've had my share of mine. I'll share my worst:

About a year ago me and my friend decided to make a molotov cocktail and and blow it up behind my house. We used a used wine bottle and gasoline. It didn't turn out well. I had third degree burns all over my legs and arms. I spent 3 weeks in the hospital and a month out of school.

Bad news: I couldn't play guitar for a month.
Good news: I didn't get burned "down there" if you know what I mean

Any other crazy injuries?
Broken clavicle.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I was just thinking of making a thread like this
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Sprained wrist twice. Once skateboarding, the other time I was on my friend's shoulders and he threw me off. Never had a worse injury
Broke 2 ribs, one wrist and my clavicle, all at the same time. Some noob passed on the back of my skis with his snowboard, lost control and I fell head-first and I finally hugged a tree.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
i busted my collarbone so bad i had surgery
ESP LTD AX-50
BOSS MT-2
Line6 Spider lll

Commanda of the esp4lyfe club. PM me or Snuffles to join

Member of the Anti-Ibanez Militia
PM Verminitude to join.
not really crazy but i droped a glass bottle on the floor and when it broke it sent tons of glass into my ankle, i still remember getting the stiches.. and i was like maybe 5 not sure
well.....my brain exploded when hearing about your INCREDIBLY stupid injury......lol
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
im happy i didnt broke anything yet, but had some spectacular falls with my bike.Imagine a 45 angle slope and sand in the 90 degree curve at the bottom.i think thats the worse.but o almost crushed my balls while riding my bike.went into a sewer hole and ...yeah....but nothing bad happened.
I got this nasty paper cut yesterday...it was a bleeder

And I seem to break fingers pretty often in the summer which sucks cuz then I can't play guitar
It's Cadillac rainbows and lots of spaghetti
And I love meatballs so you better be ready
Last edited by megathrash00 at May 5, 2008,
I've broken my arm a few times, but the worst was when my gut burst. Never known pain like it. It was in the summer holiday, and I still missed a couple of months when school started and it took a long time to get back to full fitness.
Not that bad of an injury, but still a good story.

So, in science class two years ago, we made root beer. I was taking home my bottle, and didnt realize that it must have been shaken up a lot. So, I set it down on the ground (hot pavement) for about two minutes, turned around and was about to pick it up. Like, my hand was.............................................................................................................This close to it, and Boom! It exploded. Shot a piece of glass all the way through my wrist. By all the way, I mean through one side, and out the other. Good thing was, I was really close to the nurses office (I was at school), so I got it taken care of. Crazy though. Ive still got a scar on one side of the wrist.
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.
Uhmmm
2 years ago i was walking home form school in the winter. i tripped and fell into a snowbank..apparently there was a broken beer bottle logged into the ground and my leg fell right into it. Its about 20 cm long and went in an inch deep. i got about 40 stitches. and got about 15 needles in me.
fun times....fun timesss
"You've got to dance like nobody else is watching.
Dream like you will live forever.
Live like you're going to die tomorrow,
and love like it is never gonna hurt."
-- James Dean (1931-1955)

Quote by JakeTheDuck
This man has the right idea.

^
oh yeahhh
Nothing major. I've has lots of cuts and bruises, sprained so many bones its untrue, and i've not broken a bone yet. I've burnt myself with hot fat before using a grill on my old cooker, went all over my chest and made a very nasty mess.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
I broke my arm... It was all messed up and I went into surgery twice. I now have a titanium plate in there. If you rub your fingers up my arm you can feel the screws. It's great for girls.
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
Mines pretty sick. You've been warned.

I was playing with my friends lighter (in a bank no less) when I went to light it. The whole thing engulfed in flames. I tried everything I could think of to put it out(smothering etc.). Eventually I ran out of the bank. Running at least kept the flames more or less off of my hand(like when the light people on fire for stunts they run around) to bad they had 2 of those really slow electric doors. I made it past the second one to the outside. Threw it and looked down at my hand. The tops of my right hand fingers and a bit of my knuckles area was burned really bad. 2nd degree I think is what they said. It wasn't just irritated. Several layers of skin were gone. Was all red and fleshy. Anyways. After this came huge blisters that looked like the carrier flood in halo. orly more see through. The blisters were about the size of 2 pens stacked one on top of the other vertically on all 4 of my fingers. (My thumb was fine) I had some guaze on it for about 4 months. But I stilled played my guitar. Hard to pick with hardly any response in my hand.(I could barely move it, and I never felt any pain at all. Even the day after. No pain what so ever. they gave me some Tylenol 3 that I never used.) I recently was asked about it and forgot which hand it was. It healed real nice.

Guitar healed my hand back to the way it was O
Twisted hip bones. Permanent pain in my lower back. Hooray.
I broke my arm playin football. GO the cast of then broke it a week later. Other than that got a cut on my head that bleed so much that my entire face/tshirt was properly dripping with blood but thankfully nothing worse than them *touches wood in a non sexual fashion*
Bought
Ibanez S520EX EMG 81+ 85
Boss MT-2
Weeping Demon Wah
To buy list
Dtech Whammy
Hughes & Kettner Trilogy
Grade 2 concussion.

Fight that finished with me meeting the brick wall.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
ripped my left pinky toe basically off.. it was hanging by a piece of skin - then they stitched it back on
I caught my finger in a machine alot like this:
its a device which bends metal rods into 90 degree angles.

Needless to say, the machine crushed my finger and ripped off the skin from the top I cried. I was 14.

I also broke my hand in a fight...wasn't so savage.

Been away, am back
My worst one is seriously disgusting so I'll just skip on to the next worse- I cracked my tailbone snowboarding a few years ago.

Yeah, you are in fact capable of breaking your ass.
DRINK APPLE JUICE
O.J. will kill you
I dislocated my neck once.

I've had heaps of injuries, just never bad ones. Well, not really bad ones.
Quote by blakefoster937
Some people have had some crazy injuries. I've had my share of mine. I'll share my worst:

About a year ago me and my friend decided to make a molotov cocktail and and blow it up behind my house. We used a used wine bottle and gasoline. It didn't turn out well. I had third degree burns all over my legs and arms. I spent 3 weeks in the hospital and a month out of school.

Bad news: I couldn't play guitar for a month.
Good news: I didn't get burned "down there" if you know what I mean

Any other crazy injuries?

i was just thinking of this story. and then i read it and was surprised, i didnt realize you had made this thread haha.

mine isnt major. i broke my wrist once. but i wasnt playing guitar yet, so no big loss.
i sprained a ligament in my knee..i was on crutches and meds for like a week.

thats about it.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Quote by Ringtone
My worst one is seriously disgusting so I'll just skip on to the next worse- I cracked my tailbone snowboarding a few years ago.

Yeah, you are in fact capable of breaking your ass.

Nearly broke mine. I pulled the muscle attached to it that it nearly broke my tailbone. Still have pains, and it happened a year ago.

Soccer screwed up my knee. I always have problems with it.

Worst injury: fell off a bunk bed, my head smacked the corner of a wall. Left an indent in the corner (it was a metal corner) and I got a nasty scar on the back of my head. I think it explains why I am such an idiot lol
Get a Carvin. Do it.
about 3 months ago I was at work and I was pulling wall partition. I felt something go wrong in my hand, but it didn't hurt that bad so I originally thought it was nothing.

3 months, 15 doctors, xrays and an mri later I might have nerve damage.

**** me with a bottle and call me suzy.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
Dislocated knee with torn ligaments a little over two years ago. I had to have surgery, and walking around the school with crutches sucked balls. And to my luck, I messed my knee up again last December. I had to use crutches again, which was awful because the high shcool is so big. I had to have surgery again, but atleast I got out of school for a couple of weeks.
Quote by floppypick
I was just thinking of making a thread like this

NO! YOU AND TS!
USE THE SEARCHBAR!
I MADE THIS THREAAAAAAD!!
noooot faaaairrr

Built from stolen pieces
Telephone in my heart.

Chopper Reid Of the Australia
FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.