I am trying to move some of my gear, either to get new stuff or just make some room. Below is what I have for sale, with prices. I will consider trades. I have a list of things I am really looking for, but will consider other offers. I will ship to any of the Lower 48 US States Only. You may also pick up if you're in northeast PA. If you are buying I'll take paypal. Trading, well let us trade.

Boss CH-1 Super Chorus Pedal $50.00 Shipped This pedal is about two weeks old. It is in excellent condition, has velcro on the back from where I stuck it on my pedalboard, but doesn't have a scatch and probably has 1 hour play time. I'm just not going to use it enough. Retail around 80 new, mine is 60 shipped.

LPB-1 Linear Power Booster SOLD I bought this pedal about a month ago and I don't have room for it on my board. It's in excellent condition (like new) but has velcro on the back. This is the best sounding booster I've ever heard when you run it through your effects loop.

Behringer Noise Reducer SOLD
Two months old, getting rid of the Junior that I bought it for.

Epiphone Les Paul Junior TRADEDShipped I don't really want to sell this guitar, but I am just running out of room. It's an Epiphone Les Paul Junior, made in September 2005. All Black with 1 P-90 Dogear Pickup, which I put a black cover over (instead of the ivory it came with. I can ship you the ivory cover as well.) It's a light, awesome sounding guitar in MINT Condition with 2 new Zepplin Strap Locks.

I AM LOOKING FOR:

Overdrive Pedal (something outside of the typical boss or digitech)
Seymour Duncan Invader Pickup
Fender Lace Sensor...Prefer Gold
Seymour Duncan JB Series Humbucker Pickup

Obviously I am not intelligent enough to put the pictures in here, so they are set as attatchments. Any questions feel free to ask.
PICTURES ARE IN THIS ORDER: LP JUNIOR, CHORUS, BOOSTER, NOISE SUPPRESSION
Attachments:
IMG_0655.JPG
IMG_0647.JPG
IMG_0648.JPG
IMG_0649.JPG
Last edited by paul999b at May 8, 2008,
And if anyone wants more than one pedal, I'll take some money/trade off and combine the shipping.
I'll send you a $150 money order tomorrow for the Epi LP Jr IF you send it insured. Also, what shipping company would you use if I did go through with the purchase?
I'd send it Insured UPS. of if you had a preference I could use another company.
I was really considering going through with the purchase, but I'm not too sure on the price as of right now. Would you consider $100 flat?
Quote by charger356
I was really considering going through with the purchase, but I'm not too sure on the price as of right now. Would you consider $100 flat?

No. I'm pretty stuck on $150.
Quote by 7PlaGues
guitar center's used section has a few Lp jrs for 80 bucks. just a fyi

Yeah, Thanks I saw that. But those all have humbuckers, and if you'd buy that, plus the P-90, and the aggrivation of fitting a p-90 into the humbucker space, plus the straplocks and how this exact guitar seems to be non-existant outside of mine (atleast in all black), that's how i decided on 150. That's about what I paid for it new.
Quote by paul999b
Yeah, Thanks I saw that. But those all have humbuckers, and if you'd buy that, plus the P-90, and the aggrivation of fitting a p-90 into the humbucker space, plus the straplocks and how this exact guitar seems to be non-existant outside of mine (atleast in all black), that's how i decided on 150. That's about what I paid for it new.

no bigge man, I just think 150 is too much. These are NEW for that price, with the P90. I think you would sell it extremely quick with a lower price. They are damn nice guitars to modify.
All I have left is the Boss CH-1. It's 50 dollars shipped or I'll trade straight up for:
Nano Muff Overdrive
Seymour Duncan Invader Pickup

Thanks.