Hey everyone. In my last thread i discussed my desire to buy a strat and a nice tube amp(blues junior). Well i went to the guitar center and spent an assload of money.

Fender 50s Strat & a Tweed Peavey Classic 30.

What i would have paid online(Guitarcenter): 599.99 for Classic 30 and 719.99 fo sunburst strat=1319

Price: $918 out the door!!!

I tried to get some strings thrown in...a pedal for 950 but dude said he couldnt do anymore what you guys think? Did i have a good day or did i overpay?

Oh and also dude told me that guitarcenter got bought out and they cant do deals anymore. I think this is the last month theyll be able to.
I dont know bro. I just realized that i actually got a Fender Classic Players 50s Strat. $799 on musiciansfriend. Damn i came up. Im glad i went in today...it was hard to part w/ my well earned money. But im Happy.
It shouldn't be hard to aprt with your money when it gets you awesome gear that you can make music with.

Congrats, that's a very nice setup!
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
very sweet haggling skills you got there. enjoy!
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by UnsignedRecords
very sweet haggling skills you got there. enjoy!

Thanks Bro but i think that was only half of it. The Classic Players 50s strat was on sell. so i think that helped out a lot.

Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
It shouldn't be hard to aprt with your money when it gets you awesome gear that you can make music with.

Congrats, that's a very nice setup!

Thank man. Im happy with my new gear its a big step up from a marshall atv20 and an epi les paul junior. NO it wasnt hard to let go but now im semibroke. lol.
Quote by MudaFoka
How is that possible?

Its possibe because i told the guy at guitar center that i wanted to get out the door for $800. he said he would try to...after he checked the computer he said he couldnt go that low. after some haggling we arrived at 918. I then tried to throw in a pedal...NO...strings...NO...i gave in and i fell like i did pretty well.