I live in Michigan, in a week or two, my whole class will take a field trip to Mackinac Island (huge island near the bridge.) i was wondering what i could do there to get some attention. or just something for fun. we basically have free roam for the whole day so do you have suggestions?

Keep in mind there will be about 30 teachers running around the island. there are 200 of us so....
Last edited by devin_g94 at May 5, 2008,
Booze solves problems.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Ganjaaaaaaaaaa!
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
booze does indeed solve problems, and when you're nice and boozed up you'll come up with some good ideas
Quote by Gerald The Mous
What you need:
Guitar.
Amp. (If you bring an electric guitar)
Hat/cup/something to hold money.

Not only will you get attention, but you will also get money.

funny you say that, i had a day dream about that today. don't know how i could even get an acoustic to the island though.
Quote by devin_g94
funny you say that, i had a day dream about that today. don't know how i could even get an acoustic to the island though.

Guitar case?

Also, why not change that field trip to an acid trip.
Quote by Gerald The Mous
Guitar case?

Also, why not change that field trip to an acid trip.

haha. with the ferry goin 30 mph on the way over, i would be trippin balls man. haha
Silly Willy Nilly Milly Filly answers aside, bringing an acoustic guitar sounds cool.

Then you and your budz can all chill under good ole' Georgie Porge, the old oak tree, and sing tunes of long lost tales such as the California gold rush, the Civil Rights Movement, and Lakiysha's abortion story.
Well you can't do any carjacking, because there aren't any cars there.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by devin_g94
we basically have free roam for the whole day

hey man send me an invite so we can go get the helicopters and jump out of them numerous times in a row.

ah, take a poop right in front of some people.
Quote by devin_g94
I live in Michigan, in a week or two, my whole class will take a field trip to Mackinac Island (huge island near the bridge.) i was wondering what i could do there to get some attention. or just something for fun. we basically have free roam for the whole day so do you have suggestions?

Keep in mind there will be about 30 teachers running around the island. there are 200 of us so....

On the boat over from the mainland......stand up....this will surely get some attention...
bring a scuba suit...

kidnap a teacher...

put teacher in the suit...

throw off the bridge!
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
go streaking!
u will get on the news i gaurentee it.
hows that for attention?
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
Go in the butterfly house and start killing the butterflys I'm sure that will do...
XBL GT: WILDWAYNE001
add me if you wish...
dont do anything stupid and enjoy the fact that you get field trips unlike some people
i dont get field trips
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
climb trees and refuse to come down until your teachers give you straight A's and cash
WHY DON'T YOU CONSULT EROWID FIRST?
Quote by doggy_hat
It's sad how the love drug is corrupted with so much bullshit