Well I hope I spell guantanamo right but share what you thought about the movie.

p.s.
did anyone catch the part where harold pull's the chris fehn slipknot mask out of neil patrick harris's bag?
It wasn't as good as the first one.

Slipknot mask? I remember him taking a mask from his bag, what the hell was it?
i thought it was hilarious, maybe better than the first? yeah i noticed the mask as well
Call me Jack
Quote by srv_king
maybe better than the first?

Would you like a ****-meat sandwich?
Quote by iimjpii
It wasn't as good as the first one.

Slipknot mask? I remember him taking a mask from his bag, what the hell was it?

well it only showed it for a second or two but i'm pretty sure it was the red mask with the zipper mouth and D*ck nose.
wasnt as good as the first. they tried to have the same basic plot as the first, but to top it in every scene. it just got out of hand.
I have no opinion on this matter.
lmao so funny, the jewish part. (dont mean to offend any1 out there) but it was funny. when he takes out a bag of pennies. lol
I liked it a lot. I don't think it was better than White Castle but it wasn't a disappointing sequel by no means.
blumpkin........that cracked me up. I looked it up and that is the world for a blow job when you are taking a crap.
Quote by MrGuitar123
I liked it a lot. I don't think it was better than White Castle but it wasn't a disappointing sequel by no means.

Yeah, 1+.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
i don't know about you guys but it made kind of think of bush as a cooler guy. i can't beleive i said that.
Last edited by devin_g94 at May 5, 2008,
lol I loved it, but how it is rated 14A? Tits AND pussy, and then dicks on the screen too... not to mention just about every kind of profanity.

Oh, and even ****ing cum. Jesus christ.
^^ It's just you, I think most of us figured out that it wasn't really George Bush, and chances are he is too much of a dousche bag to act how the portrayed him.
Quote by Jericho114
^^ It's just you, I think most of us figured out that it wasn't really George Bush, and chances are he is too much of a dousche bag to act how the portrayed him.

well obviosly it wasn't bush but the fact that in the movie, he was a fun loving, dick cheney hating, stoner, made me feel different.
Quote by stringmagician
I think Forgetting Sarah Marshall was better.

Shut up, Anus.
I didn't see the movie yet but my English teacher was telling us the other day how he was Kumar's theater teacher in high school =o
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
The best was still when they ran into the group of black people playing basketball.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
my friend is ripping me a dvd of this for 2 bucks. i am very excited.
big bob just about made me piss myself. Same with George Bush.
... I must watch it again.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.