Page 1 of 4
It was a huge let down. It's one of the worst games I've ever purchased. The gameplay is awful. Anybody feel the same?

I'm sorry for yet another GTA thread.
really? that totally bummed me out, i havnt played it yet and was looking forward to it. what specifically didn't you like, just the gameplay?
Call me Jack
really? that totally bummed me out, i havnt played it yet and was looking forward to it. what specifically didn't you like, just the gameplay?
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard
explain?

I love it. Its the attention to detail that got me. the storys a bit meh though
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by metal Lover
It was a huge let down. It's one of the worst games I've ever purchased. The gameplay is awful. Anybody feel the same?

inb4lolwutpear
The greatest irony you will face is the fact that we wake up to live in a nightmare
Quote by TOOTH&NAIL
well played sir, well played
If Canadia wasn't a real place then where would Canadians come from?

T_T
I have a feeling he's ****ing with us. Anyway, even if he's not, IGN gave it a 10, so I think that more than balances out this guy.
gtfo.

GTA IV is possibly the greatest game to ever be programmed.
I do wish it had more levels though. Ive completed it.

My longest stint (on my stats) of playing is little under 20 hours.
Been away, am back
^Since when did IGN decide wether it was good or not?

reviews are always biased!
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by metal Lover

This guy != good game tester .....GTA IV rocks in my honest opinion
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
your speaker is not broken in?

if i where you, i wouldnt play through it until it is
I'm serious. He move's to slow. And it's hard as hell to drive. The missions are kind of a letdown. They're boring. The fighting is hard, because everytime you hit someone, you back off. You can't just repeat punching them. I don't like the camera angles.
i thought it was good. just wish they made the character faster (doing everything). he does everything so much slower than other grand theft auto games
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by metal Lover
I'm serious. He move's to slow. And it's hard as hell to drive. The missions are kind of a letdown. They're boring. The fighting is hard, because everytime you hit someone, you back off. You can't just repeat punching them. I don't like the camera angles.

So...basically....yur a noob and it's too hard for you. Thats what it sounds like to me anyway...
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by metal Lover

This leads me to believe you might just suck?
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
is anyone else creeped out that srv_king, Hultan, and IronNecrosis all posted the exact same comment word for word?
Quote by shoolocomous

oh no oh no oh no oh no oh no !! NOT AGAIN!!!!

But seriously, really? That totally bummed me out, i havnt played it yet and was looking forward to it. what specifically didn't you like, just the gameplay?
Quote by BluesLP1990
is anyone else creeped out that srv_king, Hultan, and IronNecrosis all posted the exact same comment word for word?

No, hive mind duh.

Also, really? that totally bummed me out, i havnt played it yet and was looking forward to it. what specifically didn't you like, just the gameplay?
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Also, really? that totally bummed me out, i havnt played it yet and was looking forward to it. what specifically didn't you like, just the gameplay?

-sigh- I'm so lame, I'm still playing Driv3r
The Pit. The Movie.

has no signature.
Hi, how are you?
Quote by metal Lover
It is so realistic that it sacrifices a lot of the things I love about video games.

Welcome to the driving genre of video games.

I love driving games, but it seems as though the more detailed the graphics are, the worse the actual driving and gameplay is.

It makes me quite sad
The Pit. The Movie.
I went on it before, seemed good but still not as good as my fave Vice City. I'll maybe like it better when I play more, I had to leave the room because my dad was removing a fridge and it was noisy.
Quote by metal Lover

wah wah wah, the game requires skill .... i dont like that wah wah wah

shut your mouth and know your role jabroni.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
I bought it when it first came out and have been playing ever since, yes the cars do handle a little weird, the fighting is about the same as san andreas though
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by tommyt
wah wah wah, the game requires skill .... i dont like that wah wah wah

shut your mouth and know your role jabroni.

I love difficult games, but this one requires too much skill for something stupid. I'd rather it was difficult like some of the missions in the older GTA games.
Page 1 of 4