07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

ya but i know why. i strum so hard that you can hear what i play straight from my guitar than my amp, exaggerating of course, but can someone answer my question

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

yea they'll last longer. they should also sound just a hair bit 'fuller' since they're thicker. thin strings are really nice for people who do lots of bends and leads and stuff. but if you do more rhythm strumming hard you should just get heavy strings.

and if you're downtuned, then you need to let us know so we can suggest what string guage would be good. but we need to know what tuning you usually use and what style you usually play.
My MAIN Gear
*Dunlop CFH
*fellow LEO feel free to give a shout out
+1 I concur with the above. Heavier gauge strings will break less easily.

You could also benefit from buying some better strings. I suspect Fender brand strings are cheapies with name recognition. I used to use Ernie Ball Slinky strings and I broke them all the time. I haven't broken a single string since I started using D'Addario XL 10's a few years ago. I just change them when they go dull.
^ is correct in many ways. Im like TS Im pretty hard on strings. And the fenders didnt hold up very well. Ive tried many brands and the .10 ddarrios seem to work the best havent broken any of them in quite a while.