I'm getting around $500 for working for my dad this summer, and I was thinking about getting a new guitar. If I go with another acoustic, I could sell my current one back to Melody Mart and get around another $100 to spend. Or I could get another electric for around $500. I'm not a big fan of strats or Les Pauls, so please don't post those.
Go to your store and play a PRS SE CUSTOM...

it looks better in real life... plays amazing.
If you like Blues/Rock then add me as a friend. I need to talk to some Blues/Rock Musicians and need reccomendations.
Epiphone Les paul standard i got the lp 100 which is the one below that one and mine is great so that one should be realy good
schecters are surprisingly nice for the price

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

George - If I see that guitar at Melody Mart, I'll try it out, otherwise I don't trust ordering expensive stuff like guitars online.

Photoguy - Did you even read my post? I said I didn't want a Les Paul.

Athlete - Thanks for the guitar brand recomendations.

Rounder - I'll be sure to try it out.
Jackson Dinky with a licensed Floyd Rose locking trem. Don't go for it if you have no idea how to restring a Floyd Rose though, then you'd be ****ed.
Some sort of Ibanez RG, just not one with an Edge III bridge.

The Epiphone Prophecy line is pretty good - they have SGs in that line (not only Les Pauls) if you like explorers also check out the Epiphone Futuras.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??