Page 1 of 2
I need $300 in two weeks. Me and my friend have a bet. No actual jobs. You can do odd jobs just not REAL jobs. Anything illegal is out. No "Sexual Favours". Any ideas Pit? Help me win a bet here. Loser gives all their money to the other person.
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
sexual favours, its the only way.
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
sit on your ass and make $0. then after he busts his ass for a week, give him the 0 dollars that you made.

lazyness+comedy. its a win win.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
sit on your ass and make $0. then after he busts his ass for a week, give him the 0 dollars that you made.

goddamm thats genius!!
Donate sperm. Quick cash and quick pleasure. Doesn't get any better than that
Quote by Zugunruhe

I'll give props to that one. I give it about a 9.0 on my scale.
Sell half a testicle for 25,000.

DUH.
S m 0 0 k e w e e d & Live life bro.

Donate blood?????

Sell some old sh*t?

Seriously, you need the pit to help you with this?
All your gonna get are "Donate sperm" or "***** yourself"...
?!
Quote by majonior
oh ****! sperm donation! i do that every night for free

Touche man. Touche
Quote by majonior
oh ****! sperm donation! i do that every night for free

Yeah, to Pamela HANDerson...

TS, do what Zugunruhe said.
sperm donation usually takes over a month to actually get paid, and you can't masturbate or have sex for several weeks, also they are very very selective. Plus thats only $100 on average.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Zugunruhe

I don't know if you realize how good an idea this is.
Make a bet with someone (with actual cash) that you can piss on something and not piss off the owner. Then make a lesser bet with the owner that you can piss over it and not get piss on it, and if you do you will give him money. Then he will, and he will happily collect the money, and you will make money off of the other sucker. I don't know if it would work, but I always thought it would be funny to try.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Custom (Alpine White)
Roland Microcube

Hoping to get a Strat or Tele next.
Quote by mclies
Make a bet with someone (with actual cash) that you can piss on something and not piss off the owner. Then make a lesser bet with the owner that you can piss over it and not get piss on it, and if you do you will give him money. Then he will, and he will happily collect the money, and you will make money off of the other sucker. I don't know if it would work, but I always thought it would be funny to try.

Thats really effn complicated...he should just go around collecting wooden shipping pellets. Most ppl buy them for ten bucks a pop but u need to find some(or aquire some) and then haul them
Just because I play the drums doesn't mean I suck at guitar, or ams that I's iz stoopidz.

Space that ain't yours
Quote by HelpTravesty
1. Get a job
2. Blow your manager
3. ??????
4. Profit!

Old

...and it doesn't work I would know.
Quote by The Minorthreat
Old

...and it doesn't work I would know.

You just pwnt yourself.
last.fm[/url}
Quote by Zugunruhe

Holy ****! I think Zugunruhe is a genius.

Seriously, funniest and best idea of all time.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Mowing lawns/yardwork is a good way. 15 lawns at $20/lawn and you're good.

Sperm donation is also good, but then you spend the rest of your life wondering if you have a child out there somewhere...
Nope, no sig here.
Quote by Lightitup
Holy ****! I think Zugunruhe is a genius.

Seriously, funniest and best idea of all time.
was that a sly attempt to get sigged? i only sig personal insults and serious defamations of my character. complements just dont cut it.

that said, yes, i am a genius.
Quote by Zugunruhe
was that a sly attempt to get sigged? i only sig personal insults and serious defamations of my character. complements just dont cut it.

that said, yes, i am a RAVING HOMOSEXUAL WHO LOVES DILDOES RARGHAGAHAAGHAHA.

last.fm[/url}
Quote by HelpTravesty

nice one.
sell your penis powder on ebay. all u gotta do is put some baking soda on a ziplock and shape it into jesus' face. trust me it works
Quote by Zugunruhe

that said, yes, i am a genius.

In all seriousness, I didn't want sigged. I am way too awesome to be confined to someones sig.
Guitar:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Amplifier:
Fender Blues Junior - Eminence Red, White and Blues
Effects:
Fulltone OCD
Electro-Harmonix Nano Small Stone
Ibanez DE-7 Delay/Echo
Dunlop Crybaby
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff Pi
Go to an area with a large body of water and people frequently passing by. Make a lot of commotion about being able to live underwater for 20 minutes. get people to give you a lot of money because "its extremely hard", once everyone gets worked up, enthusiastic, and you have enough money just jump in the water and swim away. It worked for my uncle.
sell $2 stuff for $2.50 heheheheh

1. profit
2. you'll be a rebel!
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
Quote by Zugunruhe

nice one.

Its all for the sake of fun and lulz.
last.fm[/url}
Damn.
I waltz into the topic, thinking I can provide an easy answer like "sexual favors" or "sell your dildos for easy $$$" but unfortunately this guy seems to want fake answers that won't get him anywhere.
Page 1 of 2