Poll: have you ever won a ug contest?
Poll Options
View poll results: have you ever won a ug contest?
yes
5 6%
no
79 94%
Voters: 84.
has anyone ever won a ug contest?
just curious
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
me either
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
Zappp wins them all. Forever.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by Gregray88
No, I hope i win the Bodom one.

that one is cool...i dont think anyone ever wins though...i wish i could win the bodom one too...i think everyone wants the bodom one
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by *sigh*
I used to come on here only to enter them then I just gave up. It'd be freakin' awesome to win though, some pretty cool prizes.
"Waltz it up! The pit is it!"
no, the communist mods just want to keep us from rebelling. they keep us content with the prospect of winning prizes, which no one ever wins. their latest thing is the UG profiles. they're just an extremely discreet way of you unwittingly releasing more of your personal information to them. it's a conspiracy. UG is the internet equivalent of 1984, and we're all blindly carrying out its will.
Quote by frottage
no, the communist mods just want to keep us from rebelling. they keep us content with the prospect of winning prizes, which no one ever wins. their latest thing is the UG profiles. they're just an extremely discreet way of you unwittingly releasing more of your personal information to them. it's a conspiracy. UG is the internet equivalent of 1984, and we're all blindly carrying out its will.

big brother is watching ::type
Never tried, just did for the first time though with the Zappa one.
Quote by samick007
big brother is watching ::type

If there is hope, it lies in the proles
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
Quote by caught22
If there is hope, it lies in the proles

I guess we're the proles then aren't we. Which makes the mods the Party, and Zappp is big brother.

We must rise up in rebellion!

Edit: and the FOTB is Room 101
Last edited by samick007 at May 5, 2008,
I think they should make contests for UG members only.

It'd be fair... right?
私の名前はアジリョです

Quote by MarshmallowPies
I snapped my high E once and sliced my finger open, so I can only assume snapping the low E would put me into a coma or something.