has any one out here tried one of these. Im debating whether i should cash out for one, if you have had one, how well does it emulate marshall type distortion, and will it still sound good plugged into a strat and fender blues junior?
Gear:

Fender Blues Junior
MIM Standard Strat
EVH Phaser
535 q dunlop wah
modded ts9
E.H. Pulsuar Tremelo
Homemade truebypass box
a little bit of jesus
Yeah its pretty good for that, but is an expensive solution. Check out the MI Audio Crunch Box.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Quote by dangb523
has any one out here tried one of these. Im debating whether i should cash out for one, if you have had one, how well does it emulate marshall type distortion, and will it still sound good plugged into a strat and fender blues junior?

My guitar teacher uses one. I remember he brought it in and did a short demo for me, the pedal is great. He actually bought it to replace his Plexi when he had to use someone else's amp and not his own.

Being a pedal it won't be exactly the same as having a real Marshall but form the sounds my teacher got and the youtube vids it's pretty damn close. Cleans up very nicely as well.

Just make sure to get one used, I saw a couple for around $150. That way if you sell it agian you won't lose a lot of money due to depreciation.
High Cardinal of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join and
"Co-Founder (and Yoda) of the Star Wars Universe. PM me or SethMegadefan to join.

' " The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death"...'-p.269-Deathly Hallows
I got the chance to try one of these and bass (I'm primarily a bass player) and guitar the last weekend. It was definitely a Marshall in a box type of pedal and I'm getting one to use as an overdrive for bass when I have the money.
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*