So my girlfriend saids that nothing is too sour for her, so I challenged her on that. So I need a list of the sourest candy you can think of, or anything else that is sour?
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
blow job. Don't shower for a few days first.

Which way I fly is Hell; myself am Hell;
And, in the lowest deep, a lower deep
Still threatening to devour me opens wide,
To which the Hell I suffer seems a Heaven.

Bored? read these, or this

hahahahahha man-clunge
?????
\profit
giggidy-gigidy-giggidy-giggidy

stage setup:
heavily modded yamaha
modded strat
fernandes- no name

carvin 100 head through marshall cab
Quote by mesopatamius

hahahaha,
Mesopatamius, you made me lol'd
Warheads, definately.
Quote by goldmember1217
I swallow it whole, like a man.
Warheads kicked ass.
Once I had these egg shaped things with gum, but to get to the gum you had to go through the extremely sour coating, it was like warheads x 2
Quote by mesopatamius

and dont forget to eat asparagus broccoli and lemons before hand
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
eat only warheads and onions and asparagus for like 2 weeks, then get a blowjob
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
warheads
Running away from this earth.
May it pass away in the beautiful flames that it was created for.
Because when tomorrow fails to come,
today is just not the same.
Inflamed earth.
Roses.
In this hope.
For all i care set it all ablaze.

well, everyone beat me to it..warheads
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Numb drops. Worse than warheads.
How I wish, how I wish
That the world, that the world
Had just one
THROAT
And my fingers were around it

Literature thread
maybe you can take the sour powder from like skittles and sour patch kids and coat them all over the sourest warheads
Warheads, and sour skittles all at once.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Warheads don't really taste sour to me, they just taste like salty burny terrible-ness. Until you get through the outer coating and to the delicious center.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
warheads
Quote by silhouettica
Oh, DON'T use a knife. It cuts through your strings. I did that once, thinking, its the Low E, its invincible. Turns out, its not...

Quote by Kensai
Awesome
Am I the only one who doesn't really find Warheads all that sour? They are more sweet to me, or tangy.

There's this one thing in stores around me called Toxic Waste, it's pretty sour but whatever I'm just saying it for variety.
Yeah, warheads apparently aren't sour to her.
[IMG]http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/7971/ugsig7ej.gif[/IMG]
Quote by orcs4life
maybe you can take the sour powder from like skittles and sour patch kids and coat them all over the sourest warheads

Once, I aged a bag of sour skittles for 8 months, after I opened the bag, all of the sour coating complined with the skittles, and I had a huge ball of sour with skittles inside it. It was so sour, my tongue and gums started to bleed.
that "sour" is citric acid. And you can buy that alone if your girlfriend wants to eat it. Tell her to eat a lime dipped in citric acid. She wont take more than 10 secs. of it. Also Toxic Waste and War Heads arent that sour at all.
I got bored in chemistry and decided to taste the Hydrochloric Acid one time. Pretty damn sour, one of the better "taste tests" I had in that class.
Quote by messiah01
Once, I aged a bag of sour skittles for 8 months, after I opened the bag, all of the sour coating complined with the skittles, and I had a huge ball of sour with skittles inside it. It was so sour, my tongue and gums started to bleed.

thats brutal
vitamin C tablets. just get a jar of vitamin C from a drugstore or grocery store and make them into powder. or just tell her she has to bite into them and crunch them up when she eats them.

or you could just make her eat a lemon?
haha my uncle gave my mom candy like 5 times more sour than a warhead but once it touches salivait foams and you cant get it out of your mouth.

epic win.
When i die, i wanna be burried upside down...so that anybody who doesnt like me can kiss my ass.

marilize leguana!
just try to order some of that concentrated sour stuff they use in candy
wakka wakka wakka wakka
Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
Quote by Brain245
I got bored in chemistry and decided to taste the Hydrochloric Acid one time. Pretty damn sour, one of the better "taste tests" I had in that class.

In my chem lab we had an unlabeled bottle of chloroform, and without thinking I opened it and took a big whiff and blacked out. It was, in fact, chloroform.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.