I got this awesome silver epiphone strat at a yard sale for only $20! I had to change the strings, clean the switch and pots, but other than that nothing wrong with it except for the scratches on the pickguard. Now what you really came here for...

edit: Was made a Samick factory in Korea during August of 1992.

Guitars-
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Dean Evo XM with EMG 81/85
Epiphone Stratocaster
Eastman AC120 Dreadnought
Martin Backpacker
Squire P-Bass
Kala Mahogany Tenor Ukulele
nice, i'd replace the nut with a graphite one though. that one's probably plastic (which binds really badly with use of the trem). that could be an excellent project guitar, too.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Epiphone...Strat?
Wasn't epiphone bought out by gibson?
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Wow, that looks like a very fine guitar for $20 my friend, nice find.

2001 Fender MIM Stratocaster
1987 Fender F-210 Acoustic
Partscaster (in progress)

Traynor YCV40
Ibanez TS-9
Ibanez AD-9
MXR M-108
EHX Metal Muff
Boss NS-2

WTB:
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner

Follow me on Twitter!
Quote by Slaytanic6606
Epiphone...Strat?
Wasn't epiphone bought out by gibson?

haha. i didnt even notice that until you said it.
Quote by oneblackened
nice, i'd replace the nut with a graphite one though. that one's probably plastic (which binds really badly with use of the trem). that could be an excellent project guitar, too.

When I get the money I plan to, I put one on my les paul and I love it. I also plan to replace at least the pickguard possible all the wiring and pickups as well.
Guitars-
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Epiphone Stratocaster
Martin Backpacker
Squire P-Bass
That is defently worth more than $20 nice steal you could probly get at least $200 for it but I don't know for sure.
Amp-5150 Block Letter

Cab-Recto 4x12

Guitar-Jackson DKMG

Pedals-to many to name
i am soo fucxking jelous i wish people would sell me guitars for 20 bucks
Gear:
Epiphone Sg-400 standard
Epiphone DR 100 VS
Fender FM 212
Boss ME-50
Quote by The Minorthreat
You got ripped off.

No, those are real. And we're made by epiphone. And are not horrible. My local store has one, worse condition, for around 200.
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
Quote by 80sShred4TheWin
That is defently worth more than $20 nice steal you could probly get at least $200 for it but I don't know for sure.

The ones I've looked at usually go for around 150 online, but yeah I still got an amazing deal on it.

Oh, and mine also came with a epiphone gig bag, and the its actually fairly decent quality to.
Guitars-
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Epiphone Stratocaster
Martin Backpacker
Squire P-Bass
Quote by Bandrew
When I get the money I plan to, I put one on my les paul and I love it. I also plan to replace at least the pickguard possible all the wiring and pickups as well.

From the 92? That means this is one of the last that came out of this model!~ keep it well, as i said in another thread to someone that has one too, if i weren't as foolish back in time i would still have my Epi-S310 D: Other than that, they came with a MINOR wiring problems sometimes so if you replace the pups check that out and use another wiring diagram just in case heheReply
View First Unread.~
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P
Those are great players. New tuners and nut and you're set. Maybe put a ballsier pickup in the bridge.
Quote by zekk
No, those are real. And we're made by epiphone. And are not horrible. My local store has one, worse condition, for around 200.

Dude, I was kidding.

$20 for any guitar that works is a deal especially an epiphone