About the whole Obama's former pastor thing? Why does it even matter? I am personally impartial to either democratic candidate (I won't be old enough to vote, so..) but still. If he loses because of something as trivial as that, I'm going to be mad.
personally, i believe that he seems like a decent enough guy, but he has certain small things about him that irk people. like the pastor thing, and like when he essentially called all those people hicks, and how he won't answer the question "why don't you wear a flag whenever you go out." i think that because of this, people are hesitant to trust him.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Quote by sum_ugly_man
*reported* Politics thread mon. linky

oh, just let him talk. what do you gain from reporting this. Is this really taking up your bandwidth? let the mods worry about this if they really care

and that's politics for you, TS. they don't care about real issues, but whether or not they wear a flag pin, or what someone they've once met says, or whether or not they're mormon. it's the small things that people accentuate in politics
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Quote by Spamwise
This isn't political imo. It's about people making a big deal over nothing.

...in politics.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
Quote by cashewchaching
oh, just let him talk. what do you gain from reporting this. Is this really taking up your bandwidth? let the mods worry about this if they really care

and that's politics for you, TS. they don't care about real issues, but whether or not they wear a flag pin, or what someone they've once met says, or whether or not they're mormon. it's the small things that people accentuate in politics

Exactly. With all this BS flying around, people aren't sure who to vote against anymore.
Quote by Spamwise
This isn't political imo. It's about people making a big deal over nothing.

That's politics in a nutshell.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
It's stupid. He obviously shares no extreme views that his pastor does, and his personal relationship with him is no ones business but their own. Worry about the important things, not meaningless words by someone like that.
but we all know flag lapels are the most important things in the world, surely someone that doesnt wear one for the pure sake of being pointlessly over patriotic is a muslim extrememist that hates white ppl?

obama 08!
Am I the only one who is on the pastor's side here? He's obviously more passionate about the issues than obama is and that's just sad to me. His views are extreme, so what? Obama is just another politician full of BS who just wants to win.
Quote by sum_ugly_man
*reported* Politics thread mon. linky

Uhhh, no. Try reading the new sticky. Besides, I don't think this would fit in the politics thread, it's more of a question, rather than discussion.

I could be wrong.
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

Quote by Nikita, Righ?
Am I the only one who is on the pastor's side here? He's obviously more passionate about the issues than obama is and that's just sad to me. His views are extreme, so what? Obama is just another politician full of BS who just wants to win.

um, his view on the issues (issues no else even tlks about) are passionate but severly flawed in logical thinking.

and please explain to me how u managed to tap into obamas head and see what he thinks?

all we can do is speculate, and from taht standpoint, hes the best candidate
Quote by nt1440
um, his view on the issues (issues no else even tlks about) are passionate but severly flawed in logical thinking.

and please explain to me how u managed to tap into obamas head and see what he thinks?

all we can do is speculate, and from taht standpoint, hes the best candidate

Damn those 06'ers are smart