Page 1 of 3
i am always cutting myself when i am getting rid of my 2 two days beard....
any1 has good tips to avoid that?
Quote by rock_star77
Ace, all Habs fans cannot be held accountable for the things Aldor says. Half the time, I don't even know if he knows what he's saying.
be more careful
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
ummmm ive never cut myself shaving....and ive shaved with a throwing knife....ive also never used shaving cream....i dont know what youre doing wrong.....maybe its the direction youre running the blade across your skin...
Quote by RU Experienced?
Now with 20 percent more Allah!!!

Quote by Borsworth
^^^

Quote by GoldenRose94

that'd be slightly creepy if i didn't find it so amusing.
Just Let it grow and grow till soon your beard owns the world
BromptonCocktail of the A7X Army PM Copius
I hate it too. So I have a beard.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
well thanx for the advices

some of 'em were strange though.....

nothing that i didnt expect from the pit lol
Quote by rock_star77
Ace, all Habs fans cannot be held accountable for the things Aldor says. Half the time, I don't even know if he knows what he's saying.
Yeah i hate it for that same reason. If I have zits or whatever on my face, they always stick out and the blade manages to chop them off and it bleeds for ever.
Do a better job.

Moisten your face with hot water, use gel/cream/lotion whatever and go smoothly in one direction. Don't use old blades, cut any longer hairs with scissors or something, that's about it.
Shave right after you shower. Your beard's a lot softer then.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
Quote by aldor177
well thanx for the advices

some of 'em were strange though.....

nothing that i didnt expect from the pit lol

change razors? use shaving cream, shave carefully, and wet and dry your face before you apply shaving cream.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Quote by TOcheesehead
don't jack off while shaving

Maybe thats why I keep cutting myself...
Quote by Slut
Nobody likes you and your opinion on life does not matter. Also your sister is pregnant with my child.
I don't understand that, I've never cut myself shaving and I don't use shaving cream. Maybe change out your razor blades more often. You're a lot more likely to cut yourself with a dull blade than a sharp one.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Shaving to me is too much of a chore....I therefore let it grow....the ladies like...and some dudes are like "Mike...nice goatee....I want one"
When your shaving under your chin go up, above the chin go down.
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
I've cut myself maybe 4 times in a year, make sure you're using shaving cream and you aren't applying too much pressure....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by civildp1
I don't understand that, I've never cut myself shaving and I don't use shaving cream. Maybe change out your razor blades more often. You're a lot more likely to cut yourself with a dull blade than a sharp one.

well.... should'nt it be a sharp blade that cut more than a dull one
Quote by rock_star77
Boohoo all of you, girls have to shave more places! .... but uh i hear electric razors give bad razor burn? ...and.. use.. shaving.. cream. and ..aftershave, to feel the burn like kevin in home alone.
Quote by aldor177
well.... should'nt it be a sharp blade that cut more than a dull one

No because sharp blades cut smoothly and easily over your face, where as you have to be more forceful with a dull blade and end up slipping and cutting yourself.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by aldor177
i am always cutting myself when i am getting rid of my 2 two days beard....
any1 has good tips to avoid that?
Shave every day, duh.

/thread.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Hey, while I'm here...

Is that whole deal with the shaving making the hair twice as think true? I shave my face, but I was wondering if it was ok to shave between my eyebrows every once and a while, or if it'll grow back worse.

I use an electric razor. Way easier.
Quote by KetchupLad14
Hey, while I'm here...

Is that whole deal with the shaving making the hair twice as think true? I shave my face, but I was wondering if it was ok to shave between my eyebrows every once and a while, or if it'll grow back worse.

I use an electric razor. Way easier.

No.
Quote by KetchupLad14
Hey, while I'm here...

Is that whole deal with the shaving making the hair twice as think true?

No that's just a myth. Shaving just cuts the hair at an angle, so it grows back in pointy and more prominent so it seems to appear thicker.
I do shave between my eyebrows once in a while just to get rid of stray hairs, I've never had a problem with thick grow-back.
Quote by Slut
Nobody likes you and your opinion on life does not matter. Also your sister is pregnant with my child.
Quote by aaron6890
i thought that cutting the hair just pissed it off, so it came back bigger and angrier.

Yeah, that's actually what I thought too.

No hair god?

Anyway, cool, thanks guys.
Quote by punkrocker10115
When your shaving under your chin go up, above the chin go down.

chin?? i was talking about scrotum shaving....

jk
Quote by rock_star77
Quote by aldor177
chin?? i was talking about scrotum shaving....

jk

Well I don't shave my nuts, I trim with scissors.

YOu would probably want to go down on your nuts. <.< >.>
P.L.U.R.

We'll choke on our vomit and that will be the end

We were fated to pretend
Quote by IzRG350
Go electric
Or pretend you're James Bond

never ever go electric. they are inefficient and overall retarded.

and i once tried shaving my nether regions with one once...blood everywhere.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Pedophilia all the way man. Go for it.

Quote by deathbat831
hahaha i thought you wrote Philidelphia all the way, i was like yeah philidelphias cool i spose

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
I'm always too embarrassed to buy condoms. Saran wrap is cheaper, anyway.
Quote by aaron6890
i thought that cutting the hair just pissed it off, so it came back bigger and angrier.

Best explanation yet?

This thread has been surprisingly non-spammy.. for the most part. I'm surprised. Good job, my manly shaving Pit men.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by aaron6890

sigged.
19 years old. Still don't have to shave .
I don't know if to be happy, or sad.
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Page 1 of 3