i despise Gamefaqs (also known as "Lamefaqs,Gayfaqs,Gameefags").
for cheats and walkthroughs it's nice but both users and mods. are the most retarded people i ever had the misfortune of reading. it's like they are tying to be 4chna but with even more retarded idiots
Last edited by Number42 at May 5, 2008,
Quote by blue_strat
Bitching about other forums.

What a productive way to spend my time.

Bitching about bitching about forums.

What a productive way to spend your time.

Anyway, I agree with you TS, gamefaqs boards make my ears bleed.
Quote by Number42
they are tying to be 4chna but with even more retarded idiots

Teehee, ironyyyyyy.

Kidding...
Quote by blue_strat
Bitching about other forums.

What a productive way to spend my time.

This.

If we bitch about other forums behind their backs that's like breeding a whole new kind of pansy. Imagine people afraid to talk trash on the internet, that would be really pathetic.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
the pi-
i mean /b/
Quote by H4t3BR33D3R
fourteen?
For Christ sake she probably couldn't get to the center of a Tootsie Pop let alone suck your **** properly. Just get someone your own age you tosser.
Quote by Bushinarin
This.

If we bitch about other forums behind their backs that's like breeding a whole new kind of pansy. Imagine people afraid to talk trash on the internet, that would be really pathetic.

Exactly. We should start an all-out internet war against all other forums that we don't like. It'll be badass.

Youtube. Every single music vid has people that go in and complain that the music sucks, and then compare it to there favorite completely unrelated band.
Quote by Number42
for cheats and walkthroughs it's nice but both users and mods. are the most retarded people i ever had the misfortune of reading. it's like they are tying to be 4chna but with even more retarded idiots

GameFAQs > You. stop talking.
I don't think the gamefaqs boards are that bad it really depends on the game or are you talking about the general boards because I use the LoD boards quite often and the people there are pretty nice
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Quote by NoobMuncher3000
Xbox Live can get bad.

And I'm a proud GameFAQer, it just depends on the boards you go to.

well, yeah that might be true, martial arts,book & literature and the music forums (excluding musicians and songwriters) are quite nice, hell, i even found helpful people in there.

but you can't deny that the mods are just a bunch of pricks with the power to ban people.
I don't like that one where there's a "Pit" where people discuss their problems and the people give often rude and unhelpful advice.

Seriously. Wuzzup with that?
Nearly all the GameFaqs game boards are incredibly bias and nearly everyone is an elitist. Didn't think Super Mario Galaxy was the greatest thing to happen to gaming in the past 3 years? How dare you have an opinion!
D:
Signature.
Quote by Number42

lol, one of my best friends at school is a Gamefag.
/b/ fails. i've never really searched around other forums to see who are fags.
Quote by Brain245
Exactly. We should start an all-out internet war against all other forums that we don't like. It'll be badass.

put the G with the horns on that shield and we're good to go.
Quote by frottage
put the G with the horns on that shield and we're good to go.

I second this motion. Onward, comrades!
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Quote by KingCheesehead
I don't like that one where there's a "Pit" where people discuss their problems and the people give often rude and unhelpful advice.

Seriously. Wuzzup with that?

not only do they discuss they're problems they dicuss that they're too lazy to do their own homework, figure out if they should sleep with this chick even though she's hot, or whine about how much high school sucks because they have to follow rules.