Alright heres the choice. I live in Canada and i can either go to Scotland, Ireland, and England with my school and some buddy for 14 days and about 3-4 grand canadian. I would probably end up paying like 1500 of it and I would have to work really hard over the summer and stuff
(its in march march 2009)
or i could spend the money on ... ...guitar gear??.... a car?
but my parent probably wouldn't put that 2 grand in, and id be able to get like 1500 of guitar gear
stay in canada man its amazing
but seriously spend it on guitar gear or save for some big thing
hell idk your choice
im a lot of help
Honestly, I recommend that you go on the trip. You should never pass up on what could potentially be a life changing experience. Take all the inspiration, keep the gear you have now, and write some amazing songs about your experience.
Drive to Florida with some buddies and stay for a week, splitting on gas/hotel, etc. You'll do it for under 500 bucks if you play your cards right, and that's including food, hotel, beer, etc. Then spend the extra grand on guitar gear, everybody wins.
yeah idk man that is tough but Scotland and England are both amazing places, don't know about Ireland though havn't been there yet.

Get the gear and you can use it forever. The Trip will last only 14 days but you will have the memories for a lifetime, It's a tough call
Quote by JacKofAces91
Honestly, I recommend that you go on the trip. You should never pass up on what could potentially be a life changing experience. Take all the inspiration, keep the gear you have now, and write some amazing songs about your experience.

+1. Go see the world dude, it's worth it.
don't pass up the opportunity to travel

oh god, i sound like a fortune cookie.

time for bed...
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
i agree, Canada is the best, if you're not on the west coast, visit the rockies if you feel the need for a trip, if you are, visit the east. this beautiful country of ours has alot to offer anyone whose never seen it.

GET THE GEAR!!!
Take the trip. Seriously. I mean, music is my life, but it's still important that you get out there and have as many varied experiences as possible. You don't want to turn 80 and realized you've only played guitar your entire life.

note: Please don't flame. I'm not understating how much guitar means to me and the rest of you. I'm just saying you should experience more than one thing.
Travel, fo sho. New gear is always tasty, but it's pretty much guaranteed you'll have an awesome time. It could be the last time you really get to hang with your friends, and if you ditch for a new guitar or amp you might seem like a dick
I would take the trip...
the gear you have should make do
It's like Superman reading the teachings of Jesus. The two greatest musicians on Earth hath combined forces. I officially quit music, as it has reached it's zenith with that cover.
Travel.
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
Quote by turbopunk2000
do what you want, you goooof :P

hahah yeah whiffen, check your friend requests you goof
That really hard deCision was to put that first S in deCision wasn't it? How did you ever deCide to do it? That type of deCision would kill me...

Sorry, that's bugging the **** out of me...

Anyway, go, OR! You could just spend lal the money on guitar stuff... that's what I did, but I spent 1800$ on a trip and guitars as well (500 on the trip, 1300 on guitars)
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."