srry if this is the wrong part of the forum, but i was wondering, if this guitar is any good, cuz i was thinking about buying it.
ive never had a guitar with a floyd rose, and i wanted to get one with it, so i thought id look into this one, cuz it looked good, plus how good are the pickups in it?

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Schecter-Damien-FR-Electric-Guitar-513103-i1147996.gc

thanks ahead for the help
Gear
ESP Ltd EC-256
Takamine G-40
Boss NS-2
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Classic OD
MXR 10-Band EQ
Boss TU-3
B 52 AT-100
B 52 AT 412A

Line 6 Relay G30
Dude buy it now. I love that guitar. A good buddy of mine owned one; they're INCREDIBLE
Quote by Unofficial
You're right, **** being 15, you guys are all jerks.

Why would you try and state a "defense?" There's no defense for being a plain old ass.

My Roflcopter pwns your Roflcopter

Firm supporter in having a first ever drum forum
saw a sweet Hellraiser today at a guitar shop, so wanted to buy it lol, but yah if your into metal, definetly a good buy

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
yeah, this is the guitar im saving up for, and i know a few ppl who have schecters, and they like theres, i just wanted to see what other ppl thought of them, thanks for the replies guys
Gear
ESP Ltd EC-256
Takamine G-40
Boss NS-2
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Classic OD
MXR 10-Band EQ
Boss TU-3
B 52 AT-100
B 52 AT 412A

Line 6 Relay G30
buy it!!!!
Quote by LaGrange
Shouldnt have said the unspoken words of MG in the pit. Now look at what ya dun.

Quote by Mecler
A guitar made of wood?
That's such a ****ing brilliant idea!
pretty much any scheter you buy is gonna be good. as long as your into metal and that sort. nice choice.
does anyone know how good these pickups on it are, ive heard of them, but idk much about them
Gear
ESP Ltd EC-256
Takamine G-40
Boss NS-2
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Classic OD
MXR 10-Band EQ
Boss TU-3
B 52 AT-100
B 52 AT 412A

Line 6 Relay G30
Quote by jermzxsugarx
does anyone know how good these pickups on it are, ive heard of them, but idk much about them

They're solid
Quote by Unofficial
You're right, **** being 15, you guys are all jerks.

Why would you try and state a "defense?" There's no defense for being a plain old ass.

My Roflcopter pwns your Roflcopter

Firm supporter in having a first ever drum forum
I wouldnt get the floyd rose unless you know you're going to be doing dive bombs.. they're seriously more pain than they're worth. That is a great guitar though..
If to live is to die, then is to die to live? Thats a bunch of S_H_I_T.
If you like metal i guess, but those emg's aren't that great. N trust me in this, you don't want to deal with FR if its going to be your main guitar, and don't know much about trems. those things are a hussle to tune down or maybe just tune. And if you don't get a good trem its going to go out of tune a lot, i am not sure about this trem on this guitar so i say try it out first. If you can get a blackjack i have one, very versatile is as good as the Classic which sell for 300 more just because of those pretty design, as for me the tone is better look at than just the look. Because both have identical specs i say get the blackjack if you want a more versatile guitar.
Jem 7dbk
Ibanez s540 custom
Ibanez RG570
Ibanez RG520
Ibanez Roadstar II RG410
Ibanez Destroyer II 80's
Schecter C-1 Blackjack
Gibson LP Studio Lite
Fender Start MIM
Kramer Sustainer
Jackson DKMG Dinky
Peavey XXX 40W