I am thinking about getting new pickups for my American Strat. Right now it has the pickups that originally came with it. I was wondering what kind of pickups you guys suggest that sound great in a strat and would sound great running through my fender hotrod deluxe deville 4X10 tube amp.

I listen to/play lots of audioslave, offspring, soundgraden, foo fighters, clapton, zeppelin (basically a little bit of everything)

what do you guys think?
Member of the group Morelloism.
Bareknuckle pickups. pm tim in the forums and he will hook you up
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.
pop some emgs on there. bwahahaha.

but seriously, seymore duncans are really good for that stuff.
Lindy Fralin's > The Best

There's several kinds of strat sets they make so choose to your liking. You can also specify how hot they're wound.
1990 Gibson LP Studio
2007 American Deluxe Stratocaster
2006 Taylor 510-ce
Fender Geddy Lee Jazz Bass
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Lace Sensor noiseless
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
speaking of seymore duncans...i was basically between seymore duncan hot rail single coil pickups or the lace sensors..
Quote by JeanMi36
Lace Sensor noiseless

Wow you beat me to it. I've been looking at these for a while. I know there are blue, red, silver, gold lace sensor picksups. which ones do you perfer for bridge, neck and middle pickup positions.