No i'm not retarded, or a N00B at guitar. But I have an ibanez rg350, which has Ibanez's edge tremolo. I have no clue how to put on the strings. 2 of them snapped so I took them all off. I think they go into the tremolo and the bottom pinches them on. Does this mean have to cut the little string mounts on the bottom of each string? Hurry, I have practice!!
Yes my name is Tom Petty.

GEAR:
Ibanez RG350DX
Dean Razorback D
(crappy)RED Marshall Mg100hdfx Halfstack
Digitech Death Metal Pedal
Quote by FRDesign
Click My Sig.

Just change all of the strimngs.

Thats what i'm doing. I dont know how to install them. And would .10 gauges be ok fro my ibanez?

GEAR:
Ibanez RG350DX
Dean Razorback D
usually, 9s are what you would want to use with a rg
Proud member of r0k 4 Chr15t club, PM T3hRav3n/christianbassis to join.

The Rig:
Dean Icon
Cimar strat-copy
Ibanez GRX-40
Dean Edge-1 Bass
Digitech RpX400
Peavey Rage 158

Creater of Tuba players united, pm to join.
Quote by tommyp484
No i'm not retarded, or a N00B at guitar. But I have an ibanez rg350, which has Ibanez's edge tremolo. I have no clue how to put on the strings. 2 of them snapped so I took them all off. I think they go into the tremolo and the bottom pinches them on. Does this mean have to cut the little string mounts on the bottom of each string? Hurry, I have practice!!
You can cut em off if you want, you just string the ball end through the headstock, and trim the strings slightly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwNVjNohOt4
Quote by tommyp484
Thats what i'm doing. I dont know how to install them. And would .10 gauges be ok fro my ibanez?
If you havent changed em before, It has 9's on it.

I would go with 9's again so you dont have to set it up, but if you go with 10's, your gonna have to tighten the springs in the back a bit.
well i'm gunna stay at 9's then. An i didnt do that block thing. Is that bad? My trem is all the way back.

GEAR:
Ibanez RG350DX
Dean Razorback D
Quote by tommyp484
well i'm gunna stay at 9's then. An i didnt do that block thing. Is that bad? My trem is all the way back.
just shove something in there, you might mis-align the knife edges if its off the posts.
Quote by FRDesign
just shove something in there, you might mis-align the knife edges if its off the posts.

Ok i did

GEAR:
Ibanez RG350DX
Dean Razorback D
also a question about tuning. If i keep the block in there and tune it, then take the block out, will it stay in the tuning I made?

GEAR:
Ibanez RG350DX
Dean Razorback D
Help^^^with Question!!

GEAR:
Ibanez RG350DX
Dean Razorback D