So people, where is the most unique place you've ever hidden in while playing hide and seek? I once hid in a deepfreeze for about 20 min (I was inside a sleeping bag though)
I hid myself in the floppy disk drive. I thought, "Who the hell even notices these?"
D:
Signature.
On the roof.

I used a ladder that was just hanging around and kncoked it back over when I was up there so no one would notice it. I was up there for a good half hour and when they finally did find me, my friends wouldn't put the ladder back up.
Quote by goldmember1217
I swallow it whole, like a man.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Your mothers vag

A timeless classic: the good old-fashioned "your mom" joke.
Airship is liek teh best giitar playr evr!!111!1!

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!
Quote by Yikes
On the roof.

I used a ladder that was just hanging around and kncoked it back over when I was up there so no one would notice it. I was up there for a good half hour and when they finally did find me, my friends wouldn't put the ladder back up.

+1 Cept for the ladder bit, i just climbed up.

has no signature.
Quote by black007hawk2
A timeless classic: the good old-fashioned "your mom" joke.

It's my go to move. Works for me
...I wish I was kidding, but Ive been hooked on the song Hide And Seek by Imogen Heap all day. Now that I'm NOT listening to it, this thread reminded me of it. Thanks.

When I was a kid, I'd hide under the bed covers of someone else's bed with all the sheets and whatnot bunched up ontop of me. People would see a lump, punch it or sit on it to see if it were human, and leave thinking it was just a pile of sheets. I'd always win.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
It's my go to move. Works for me

Your jokes may work for you, but YOUR MOM works for me.

Ohhhhh! Whatcha gonna do now?

Quote by solidgay
Don't use distortion pedals. Just bury your guitar for three weeks, and then dig it up, that should do the job.

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
Quote by black007hawk2
Your jokes may work for you, but YOUR MOM works for me.

Ohhhhh! Whatcha gonna do now?

...your mother?
im a ninja so.. i just stand in the middle of the room and they never see me. if they do. i kill them with 3 ninja stars to the face.
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
not really hide and seek, but during a game of airsoft in the middle of the woods, i climbed up into a tree and covered myself with moss and sticks and i had a squad of guys walk below me without noticing
Quote by SleightOfHand
****in right budday! grunge is the shiite!

didnt read ur post tho so dont know what im agreeing to.

Quote by horloko
Good. More centaur pussy for me.

Quote by myearshurt

God bless you GrungeBeatle

I find that standing in front of the seekr, softly singing "la la la la la la la..." because they are looking for the so called ninja people sneaking around...

..im tired, STFU.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
...your mother?

MY GOD!!!

WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

has no signature.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
...your mother?

My mom is ugly and fat. Have her, 'cause I sure as hell don't want it.

Quote by solidgay

^Best Reply Ever!

Quote by imdeth
Last edited by black007hawk2 at May 6, 2008,
in the oven...
It's like Superman reading the teachings of Jesus. The two greatest musicians on Earth hath combined forces. I officially quit music, as it has reached it's zenith with that cover.
I once hid on the floor of a closet and layed down and covered myself with a blanket and disguised myself as a pile of clothes. It was in the dark and the seeker came in there and felt on the ground and grabbed my foot and didnt even notice. My other friend hid IN the dryer then in between the dryer and wall. And my most ingenious friend hid on a counter top standing up in a corner where it was so dark it was impossible to see him. When one of the girls noticed him there they screamed in terror cause he was all in a trench coat and looked scary. The dryer was awesome though.
Seeing as me and my friends used to be quite the hide and seek enthusiasts, (this being like junior year in highschool), I've had quite a few good ones. Our ritual usually started with us playing outside first, and then moving inside with all the lights off.

outside:

most interesting one would probably be simply going to the other side of the house and waiting for the person who's it to come around, and just kinda stealth it, sneaking around the other side of the house, then hiding in spots they've just looked in, etc. Of course they'd always end up seeing us, but most games ended with us running for our lives anyway, so that was nothing new.

other outside one was where me and a friend (usually 3 to a game) would go to one side of our fenced garden and shut the gates to it. if the 'it' guy went around the side to get us, we'd either run around the other side of the garden, or go in the garden, shut the gates (slowing them down) and running out the other side. that system usually worked for a good while

inside:
we usually just played downstairs, since my parents were asleep.

our upstairs has an open balcony overlooking my dining room, so I once boosted myself up with a stool, grabbed onto the ledge of the balcony, and pushed the stool back in place with my foot, hanging there until the other guy was found.

hiding against a wall that was right in the open, (too obvious to even check) but was covered by shadow. Of course, when I did this, it worked the first time, but since the wooden fireplace was going, the second time it was tried, that time by my friend, the fireplace burned into some fresh wood, thus brightening the room, and illuminating the wall. That round ended well for me, as I was hiding under my kitchen counter.
my dryer. eh.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by SeveralSpecies
...your mother?

Owned to hell and back!

I hid in the laundry basket once (gross I know) and inside a couch! I won both times...I'm sure there are more to...
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
Quote by CumShot.PCC
during my childhood days we dont play hide and seek
our game was hide and start MASTURBATlNG

How did that work?

Was it like Danger Wanking?

Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.